Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles as she sends the message and then he hugs her again this time from behind and nibbles her neck softly, his strong arms wrap around her waist gently and his tail coils with hers gently.

"Is everything okay my love?" he asks softly as he licks her cheek softly, his paws start to caress her sides gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire nodded "Yes he does, no telling what he does on it but we do have a broadband connection at the house." she then put some salad in her mouth chewed it up well and swallowed "Its in his room, he won't mind if we use it."
The OCA
"The plan didn't include a movie, but if you can find something with fast cars I'm in for it!" she said while giving a small grin.

(Room)

Mar growled a bit, but still liked it. His claws ran up from her waist inside her shirt and up to her tits, grasping them from inside her shirt and squeezing both. "Mmrrrrr... love it" he only said before suddenly crunching her right breast.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The best laid plans often go astry as they say." Shadow smiled, "Besides we need something to do, it's still pretty early."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei murrs happily and swishes her tails faster from one side to another. "yes everything is alright.. it's just Mitsuki needs my help pretty soon.. since she needs me before the school ends for today..." she then looks at Dan and smiles. "do you think we can go see her?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's the catch of leaving a torture room early" she sighed, "Whole day of boredom if you didn't plan anything" but she then hugged her boyfriend tightly. "That's why I have you now doggy" she giggled. "Let's rent that movie, I'm starving" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles and then cups her breasts gently and squeezes them softly and kisses her neck softly, he really wanted to have another wonderful moment with her but he also understands she needs to help her friend.

"Sure my love, let's go" he says softly as he then whispers on her ear.

"But later you owe me another loving moment alone with you my love" he says flirtingly and nibbles her ear gently as his paws now hold her from her waist again gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I keep one in the closet," Blaze said as he opened the closet door and got out a simple leather leash. "So how do you want me to act while we are out Mistress? he question as he hooked the leash around his collar.

(Cafeteria Entrance)

Carmen looked at Light, "Right over there," she said as she pointed at the back of the line.

She pulled Disturbed to the side and said, "Do realize that I love you and that your the father of our child. I would not mind have some later since I am still in heat and I may decide to let her join us but you let me make that decision," she stated and she kissed the big, black, affectionate wolf that she loved.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei's ear twitches happily and she moans softly while smiling. "oh sure thing honey, sounds a really lovely idea. don't worry.. later you can decide what we will do on our loving moment.." she turns to look at him and winks. "deal, honey?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and kisses her softly. "you have a deal sexy foxie" he says and winks at her and then he gently breaks the hug and hands Yoosei her clothes.

"here you go my love" he says and smiles as he then gets up and grabs his clothes as well and puts them on, he suddenly blinks and looks at her.

"Honey you said your friend's name is Mitsuki? as in the famous pianist Mitsuki?" he asks her as he finishes dressing.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions