Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Cafe >

Richter sensed the overwhelming sadness and grief returning to Star. "This must be why she was so upset earlier, as she stood outside the school's entrance.", he thought.
"I am so sorry...I-I didn't know. Forgive me for prying.", he apologized. "You two looked so happy together, he must of meant the world to you. But to be together and in love and then...to have him taken away from you...by whatever means...I-I-I just couldn't imagine."
Richter repostioned his chair next to Star and embraced her with his right arm. "I have heard that the relationship between a Digimon and their Tamer is very special...a deep, symbiotic friendhship...almost like two lovers. Hopefully he or she is able to understand what you're going through and comfort you in some way."
He gently lifts her chin to face him, "I believe that everybody has their own unique way of dealing with the loss of someone close, but that shouldn't affect one's new relationships. Maybe the resemblence, of this person at school, brought back some painful memories from your past. You could give him a second chance...but that's entirely up to you. All I know...is that one should cherish all the relationships in their life...even if those people are no longer with us." Embracing her with both arms, Richter kisses Star on the cheek and holds her close.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star sunk down into Richter's embrace, slowly putting her arms around him. "Its okay.. I needed to talk about it... Having a Tamer is great and all... But..She doesn't really understand sometimes.."
Dan could feel her scent getting a bit stronger and then notices her legs crossed and smiles as he kisses her softly.

"Sorry, I made you more aroused with my caresses right?" he asks her as his paws on instinct cup her marvelous breasts and caress them gently, his hormones mixed with his love for her took over him as he kisses her neck softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light smiled more "sure I don't mind" Light then giggled a bit and swifted her tail
< Cafe >

"That's too bad", replied Richter. Gazing deep into Star's eyes, he continued, "love and death are difficult matters to discuss and to deal with...alone. Hopefully, in time, he or she will come around and understand how you feel. I don't pretend to know all the answers...but I do know this... If you ever need someone to talk to...about anything...I'll be here for you." he hugs her tightly, once again.

Their lunch order finally arrives and the waiter sets down their meals in front of them. "Is there anything else I can get you?", he inquires.

The two of them slowly release their embrace and sit up in their chairs.

"One minute, please.", instructs Richter. He turns to Star and offers, "I know we've been talking about some heavy stuff... If you still want to eat here...I'm up for it, otherwise...we can always take it to go."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei nods eagerly, letting out louder moans, her tails swishing frantically behind her and she keeps her legs crossed, feeling herself so wet between them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Mitsuki took out her cellphone and write a message to Yoosei. "Yoosei, it's me, Mitsuki. Later on, could you come to my house? I want to ask your help to send something for someone." Then, she search Yoosei's caller ID and send the message.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and keeps caressing her breasts gently and licks her neck softly. "I can stop if you want my love" he says though his body was completely against that, his paws kept caressing her erotically exciting her more and giving her lots of pleasure
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Okay was gonna wait for CW but he's not showing so...

IC:

"I'm not sure, I don't think the pizza place has fries." Shadow moved a bit closer and put his arm around her neck, "But if we need to we can go somewhere else to pick up fries to put on the pizza. If we need to we can order the pizza to go and pick up fries on the way home."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm..." Alice thought, before concluding. "Hey, pops' not at home right now, he's at work. Why not come over my place this time? I wanna show you something after we feed the doggy" she winked.

(Room)

"What do you think?" Mar grinned as he got pounced. He supported himself by putting his claws on her butt, but upon getting Rosa's chest in range, Mar started to lick the left mound, pushing it with his muzzle. "I like where this is going a lot!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad