Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei murrs happily and keeps blushes deeply. "I am so sorry honey...I really didn't noticed my scent was still in the air" she then let out a soft moan when feeling him caressing her body eroticly which only made her to feel wetter between her legs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Cafe >

"Well, I don't know about that...", Richter answered humbly. "I wasn't very outgoing...but I'm trying to change. As for fighting...I know that you Digimon are trained to fight, to help keep the World safe, but...what kind of life is that? I mean...Star...I don't wish to sound intrusive, but...do you love your friend. Have you ever had the chance to...really fall in love?" Richter could feel a flood emotions rush in, he was becoming enamored with the Renamon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan murrs and kisses her neck softly, his paws still caressing her erotically and gently. "Don't apologize my love.... you didn't do anything wrong..." he says to then kiss her lips softly, he still could feel her scent in the air, his limp dick slowly getting erect again as his tail caressses her tail gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light kept her smile on her face and swift her tail gently. Wonder who else I would meet.....not that am complaning now.....kinda enjoying myself
Star sighed, looking down at the table for a moment. "I was in love once... What I feel for my friend is similar... but it isn't the same.." she said quietly, pulling a small picture out from under her glove, and setting it out on the table. "I haven't ever shown this to anyone.." she unfolded it, revealing herself being held protectively by a Leomon.

"He was taken from me fifteen years ago.. Shortly after we met... and for some reason.. he never came back like most digimon do...I killed the bitch that killed him... but I never felt that way again.."

"Should I tell him.. how I feel now..? No.. he would probably think I am fickle or something..."

"He is part of the reason I was so messed up today.. I met someone who kindof looks like him.. and he said something completely insensitive to me.. I won't repeat it.. " she said quietly, looking back up at Richter, though she was clearly sad, she was not to the point of crying yet.
Disturbed smiled putting an arm around Light and Carmen with a warm smile on his face "Why dont we go grab a bite to eat together that way we can get to know Light here a little better also get her aquainted with the other students here."
The OCA
Mar murred, and after Rosa's last comment, he grinned. "Mmrrr... continue?" he said, liking where it was going already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Continue?" Rosa blinked, before giggling. "What's there to continue?" She asked sweetly, before grinning, as she suddenly moved close to Mar and tackled him down on the bed, purposely putting her cleavage and breasts very close to his maw.

(Cafeteria)

Nodding, Nath gave a slight chuckle, although rubbing his arm very delicately with his paw. "Y-yeah.... it was beautiful..." He muttered, looking away for a moment, before chuckling. "I can't wait... to hear more of it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei returns the kiss and murrs loud and happily. The fact he was caressing her erotically only made her get wetter between her legs. Out of instinct, she quickly crosses her legs and blushes out of embarrassment
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire snuggled Nath for a moment and pecked him on the cheek "It really was I cant wait for Mitsuki's concert." she said then noticed the line moved again where they were next in line which Saphire stepped up and grapped a tray "Afterwards the three of us should go out to eat together, it'll be a nice time for all of us to be together." she said loading her tray with a prepared salad and milk.
The OCA