Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
OOC: Aw, but I want to know now. :P

IC:

Jedrek then held Shiva close to his black and gray scaled body, murring lightly as he felt their juices mixing together. As he entered into a blissful afterglow, the shadow dragon slurped her cheek, while they cuddled. "Mmhhh...Shiva...you're such a goddess..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: fine fine, I'll send a PM.x3

IC:

The girl gently rested ontop of him while blushing darkly and murring happily as he lapped her cheek. She was breathing hardly still and was enjoying her own afterglow. "Oh weally? You think I am a goddess?" She asks curiously while staring at the black dragon.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, yup." Jedrek grinned as he slurped her nose playfully, while he happily cuddled the ice girl with his muscular body. "So strong and beautiful, you're a goddess for sure."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva giggled cutely once he licked her nose and smiles while looking up at the dragon. "Sheesh, you know I will am going to get used to all these compliments and you spoiling me at all time"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, but I can't help it, you're such a cutie mistress." Jedrek continued to hug the icy human firmly, teasing her with his warm tongue. "Hmmm, before we go to bed, do you think I can try something, Shiva?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue-haired human raised an eyebrow while looking at Jedrek. "Hmm.. depends. What do you want to try huh? Anything naughty" She asks teasingly while chuckling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Perhaps..." Jedrek's voice drifted off before he chuckled lightly. His claws then started to become a light with an odd black energy. The claws seemed to then grab her shadow, slowly pulling it away from the ice human before it started to change into Dark Shiva. "Heheh, they don't call me a shadow dragon for nothing, you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-what are you d-doing?" Shiva blinked surprised at what was happening. She was for once seeing her dark self and outside of her? She couldn't believe in what her eyes were seeing.

Shiva's shadow slowly materialized itself, being all flesh and blood near Jedrek as he still was grabbing her. The girl slowly opened her eyes and couldn't help but chuckle darkly. "That was not wise" Were the dark being's first words.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckled softly and explained to Shiva, "I have the power to manipulate shadows, both mine and those of others." The dragon then leaned forward and slurped the Dark Shiva's cheek, "Oh, and why was that not wise, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So? You can give 'life' to someone else's shadow?" Shiva asked, a little bit confused nonetheless and tilted her head to the side cutely.

Dark Shiva, even if not willingly, she murrs once he nuzzled her. "You think you can manipulate me? I'm not like a normal shadow if you haven't noticed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions