Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Saphire: *blushes lightly being hugged closer, she murred aswell but it was because she could feel their breasts lightly touching together, her tail starts to wag* You're welcome cutie...*she then licks the fox's cheek*
The OCA
Kiva: *she giggles softly from the lick and then kisses Saphire's cheeks, blushing darkly as she noticed she kissed Saphire closer to her lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: *noticing Kiva had kissed her very close to her lips she blushed deeply aswell then she returned the kiss but this time it was on the fox's lips, it was a quick soft kiss on the lips*
The OCA
Tiff: Gol? what the hell? how did you manage to fall through the vent? (btw tiff is wearing a splinter cell outfit, complete w/ goggles XD)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kiva: *she couldn't help but widen her eyes and blush darkly once feeling Saphire kissing her lips even if just softly*...S-Saphy...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kira: Ahhhh! *she claws the floor as Silvers prick penatrates her folds*

Gol: *shakes head* Damn vents, i dunno why they are so crappy... *looks at Tiff* Hey....where'd you get a stealth suit and goggles?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Saphire: *blushes deeply looking down* I'm sorry Kiva..

Silver: *softly lays his chest against Kira's back and hugging her he starts gently humping into her*
The OCA
Tiff: i got em as a reward for a quest. pretty damn good reward too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kiva: d-don't be sorry....*whispers on Saphire's ears softly* I loved that....*murrs*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: *looks back up at Kiva blushing softly she hugs her gently while closing her muzzle to her's softly pressing her lips against her's in a soft kiss*
The OCA