Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I wonder what happened to Ivan body though...he was on that huge digimon (can't remember name) that got killed and never saw anyone take his body somewhere safe and all
That's the question. Where are the bodies.
Am guessing Kouki might be in the hospital since he returned to the Real world but still wondering what happened to the other two...I mean what was the point helping Nanami if Tohma was just gonna leave her in the Digital world
Maybe Yushima took care of them, we don't know what he's been up to for the last little while, and he would have had chances to at least get both Nanami and Ivan. There is a good chance that he got to Kouki too.
Thats a good point but I would figure he be looking for Masaru and the others and arrest them for causing damage to the city and ailled themselves with Digimon
You are aware that Yushima is the Old Man with the Kamemon right? He wouldn't be after Masaru and the others at all. He is fully against Kurata, and on the side of DATs.

I assume you have him mixed up with Hashiba, the leader of the Confidentiality Ministry, who, yes, is most likely having troops track down Masaru and co. though I'm sure it's through Kurata.
I keep getting them mixed up all the time >.< but yeah he would look after them
2Chan: http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/4095018.htm

And with it...

Super Sexy Miki
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tight ass Yoshino

And the Ultimate Ravemon! (from the next episode)
Just watched the episode...SPOILERs

It's funny, over the last few episodes I've spawned an enormous disdain for Touma and in one episode he redeemed himself in my eyes. It is nice to see from the preview that Masaru does knock him on his ass.

Anyway, I wish I understood more about what went on because this was a major episode for turning points.

Touma back on the DATs side
Intro of the Demon Lords
Kurata is now more insane then ever, and will lose the governments support
Relena is now in Yushima's hands
And Masaru is headed to the battlezone.

I have to say one of the best points of this episode was towards the end when Masaru called out "Let's Go, Agumon!" even though he is still a DigiTama. I loved it.

Oh and my required Rosemon fanservice pic: lol
As far as we know, that's a real picture of miki.
And the girls are very hawtsome. Although does it look like megumi has a bigger chest the miki? I just couldn't look away with some of those pictures.
Also ravemon is awesome.
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0651&f=11663136198745fee.png
Newest ecchi pic I found. It's the girl from the movie.
And if they use the demon lords my idea is gone. heh heh