Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Harry cringed. It is that time in Amsterdam!
''Oh- HAHAHAHA! I-won't give- HAHAH! up!!'' Mar says bewteen laughs and then broke free with a really strong pull ''Let the fun begin!'' He yells as he grins evilly and shifs their bodies really fast, his paws started to tickle Gray all around his body, while both his tails started to tickle his foot from behind like if they were feathers.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey- not even knowing he was ticklish- found out that he was EXTREMELY TICKLISH- he laughed so laud- he was out of control-
Mar kept his cruel treatment to Gray tickling him like mad, till he accidentaly moved so wild, his left knee was partly touching his crotch, but more in a caressing way than in a hard way ''Give up!'' He says while laughing himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"W-Wh-Why- AHAHAHAHAH- why!? I- I'm hahahaahah!!! having- t-too much- F-HAHAHAHAHH!!! FUN!!!" Grey laughed- he felt weird- his crotch was feeling a strange tightness- and it was turning him on-
''Well...'' He stopped tickling him for a bit ''I'M TOO!!'' He cheered and then resumed tickling him like mad while grinning, a while later, both of them were rolling on the ground as Mar shook wildly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A bulge appeared on Grey's crotch- he was tearing from laughter- and enjoying it.
After all the rolling, Mar was starting to become tired and kinda weak from the previous fight, so he didn't have anymore choice but stop, Gray ended on top of him, and Mar felt his bulge touch his crotch, which made him gasp, which was a different gasp from the ones he was having from exhaustion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey stopped laughing, and wiped one of his eyes- he was panting. "Hahah- PHEW! That was great!" He panted, not noticing the tightness in his pants.

"..... MY TURN!!" Grey pinned and tickled Mar again.
''No Gray, DON-HAHAHAH!!'' He started laughing madly again, feeling him tickle him, his tails were going limp as he laughed hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad