Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

After spending some time at the rooftop, Mitsuki decided to return back to class. She stood up and jumped down to the ground, before jumped back to the window where she jumped out before.

With her cleared heart and a slight smile on her face, she stepped in to the class and proceed to her seat while taking a short glance to Nath and Saph.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei moans in delight, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed filling her womb. "ahh...mmngg... D-Dan... that feels so good" she murred in pleasure and in a seductive way as she is so lost in that moment they are still sharing.

Kurai had still is mind troubled. he couldn't really focused in anything. tired of waiting for Faiz, for a reason the didn't even know why... he decided to head to outside the college. getting some fresh air would be nice at this moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Woooo... 120200 views! Is this thing popular or what?

IC:

"Aiee! Dang!" Alice cursed as Shadow beat her, she gasped a bit. The run had already took a bit of her, "Alright alright- But I get the first First Aid Kit that appears!" the puppy girl said.

"Only good?" Mar chuckled, judging by Rosa's state, he guessed he had just worked her out, "Hehe, maybe you should rest."

Dot giggled as she was hugged, but swished her tail at the same pace, she was still wondering. "Well... maybe you are right, maybe I should wait till things calm down a bit and he'll stay there" she said a bit more comforted. A little while later, another thought came into her mind, "Oh by the way, how much till we arrive? I'm getting eager to get there."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It's way popular. I'll try and speed it up now with the bus.

IC:

As she continued to happily and gently murr, the dragoness continued to swish her tail, nodding slightly. "Y-Yeah... maybe I should... I don't t-think... I need it...."

Cuddling her a little more, Kurtz smiled softly, before looking out the window. "Well... we're about there I think." He then looked out the window a little more, to notice they had crossed over the bridge and that the bus had stopped. "Hey, our stop. Train Station's on the other side of this road-" With that, he stopped hugging Dot and broke their hug momentarily, before standing up.

"Yeah... maybe. I like the sound of a restaurant." Nath chimed, giving a small smirk to Saphire, before swishing his bushy tail. "I'd love to at least treat her to something..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I would've given it to you anyways." Shadow smiled as he grabbed one of the light guns, "I'm not gonna need it."

"Just keep that in the back of your mind if you plan on disobeying me again." Katt smiled, wagging her tail around flirtingly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'll be begging for it when Justice'll start following us!" Alice warned and grabbed the second light-gun, she put her paw on her purse and quickly searched, "Whoops... I only have two..." she said, flashing two coins that would hopefully be two credits. "Well, hehe... what about an all or nothing?" she suggested, giving a little grin as she pushed the coins in and pressed her Start button.

"Oh really?" Mar said, then stood up, the unattention had made his cock go back inside its pouch. Soon Mar had pulled his pants back on place and he was in front of the dragoness, "Come on, let me carry you back home, I doubt you'll be able to even walk in that condition."

Dot came out of it as soon as Kurtz did, she was still smiling, "Well, train, we better hurry, I don't wanna wait anymore."

OOC: Let's do it fast too, we are losing too much time with the travel thing-
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murrs and moans in delight as he caresses her gently and passionately. "mmmnh.... my love...." he murrs softly and nibbles her ear softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star ran through the halls, bumping into people, but not caring at all as she tried to hold back her tears until she got out of the building.
OOC: Bah, alrighty

IC:

The blond haired dragoness could only but blush, and nod to Mar's wrods, as she tried at least to get on her knee's before on her feet, with a... little difficulty. "W-Well... I... Oh g-go on."

Making his way along with Dot to the Train Station, the dragon eyed the building in all it's whitewash colour. "Hm... still the same..." Picking his feet a little faster, he shifted slowly inside the double doors, and walked into the large hallway. Bustling crowds, and the sounds of trains pulling in. Certainly the right place.

Making his way over to the counter, he requested for two single tickets to Newport, and of such, paid for Dot's ticket along with his own. And with that, he started to head from there, to the hallway leading to the many train sections, soon coming to platforms 3 and 4, the ones leading to Newport only. As he walked up the stairs towards it, he handed Dot her ticket. "Here, you might as well keep it."

He then soon flunked down on the seats there on the platform, as he looked on the screen. Only ten minutes till a Newport train would arrive. Perfect!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"One run, all or nothin," Shadow grinned as he hit his start button, "I like it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad