Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

As Mitsuki pressed the last key of the piano, she stopped; sighing softly. "Nath...I hope you receive my forgiveness..."

Mitsuki looks to Tomster. smiles as made a signal to him for turning off the microphone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath, as he heard the last note being played, lowered his head once more. It was over... the song was over. Oh, how he wished at that time for her to go again, to sing that song with that voice of hers; that angelic voice that seemed to just pierce him right and through.

His head flunked against the desk once more for a few seconds, before he picked it up. There was something he could do.... for her at the least. He started to pull out his art equipment and necessary paper from his bag.

The only way he could really express himself. Through paper.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tomster simply nodded hopping down from the desk and switched the microphone off and started putting it back "You know that was very good playing there foxy." he commented as he put the microphone stand back. Then he hopped back up to the PA and disconnected the wires. "Whoever the guy you're singing that to is one lucky dude, I'd give anything for a girl like that...wonder if she has a sister."

"Indeed Mitsuki..your voice is very pretty, I'm positive Nath loved it so." Saphire commented smiling towards her. At last seeing Mitsuki smiling and being somewhat happy now make Saphire now happy.
The OCA
Mitsuki giggles and smiles cutely as hering the statements, wagging her tail happily. "It's not really quite good performance actually...but if you say so, thank you Tomster-san...You can come over to audiorium tonight to watch more."

She stood up slowly with her ponytail bell ringing as walking towards Saph. While shifting her vision to Tomster, she nodded. "Thank you for letting me to use the music room today, Tomster-san...I really appreciate it..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Like I said anything for a couple a cute faces, aye?" Tomster replied with a smile on his face at the two ladies infront of him "I just might have to stop buy and give an ear for it was really quite good, and this is comming from a cat who's been behind a turntable his whole nine lives." he chucked. "If you two need anything else the Tomster is at your service." the cat bowed and removing his hat aswell revealing his blonde hair.

Saphire gave a soft giggle looking at Tomster's bow and bowed back then turned to Mitsuki "...Want to go see Nath now?"
The OCA
Mitsuki turn to Saph as her sweet smile still locked on her face. "Well...I guess not for today, Saph...I want to forget everything that happen this early morning, because it may disturbed me during performance tonight...Is that okay with you...?" She spoke in soft tone, while waiting for her reply.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire returned the smile nodding softly "Of course, I understand take your time. I'm just glad to see you smiling again." Her tail started wagging happily behind her seeing Mitsuki's smile and giggled "...after all I did feel like it was my fault to begin with, so I'm relieved to see you smiling."
The OCA
Mitsuki grabs Saph's paw and walks side by side, return to their class. "It's not your fault, Saph...It's my fault by not telling him that I love him earlier..." She raise a slight smile, wagging her tail happily as her ponytail bells kept ringing.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice put a finger to her cheek and rose her vision upwards to the ceiling of the hall, thinking about what Shadow had just suggested. Would there be any harm to go play at the arcade and ditch college again?
"Hmm... fire zombies' heads off or study at the library..." she compared, then said: "Hard choice" she sarcastically added while grabbing Shadow's paw, "Let's get outta here" the puppy girl grinned.

Mar growled as his orgasm ceased in few seconds, then he bit Rosa's neck a bit, licking the fang-mark he left to send jolts of orgasmic bliss through her spine, knowing how to deal with weak and tension spots.

"You were homesick all the time back at home?" Dot smiled cutely, looking at Kurtz with an interested gaze, "Awwww, poor dwaggy" she said, then cuddled the red haired dragon on their seats.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm liking you more every second." Shadow smiled, "Well then let's get outta here. Think the nearest exit is this way." Shadow said as he pointed down a nearby hallway.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad