Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Tomster's ears twitched happily as Mitsuki's song and smiled "Aye this stuff even beats some of my beats.."

Saphire could do nothing more but smile and listen to the beautifal song..this is amazing...she then began to think...what had she ever done to prove she loved Nath?
The OCA
Alice giggled at their escapade, "I don't know, but it sure does work!" she said, "Glad I was with you! He almost had me over there" she said, then gave Shadow a slight peck as a reward.

Mar continued thrusting, his hips moving into a perfect harmonical rythm with hers, managing to get the most pleasure out of their intercourse to Rosa. Mar eagerly kept his pace up, before giving one final hump, giving his biggest roar of the morning, squeezing her butt so hard, it'd look like as if he was going to pick her up from the floor, but was just as he climaxed, his balls emptying a huge wave of hot white dragon cum deep inside the dragoness' sacred ring.

Following Kurtz, Dot caught up quickly, she nodded at his suggestion, being ready to get to the lift already, "Oh, I just can't wait!" the dragoness said, then went ahead of Kurtz again and entered the lift already with a big smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well there are three pure dragons that go to our school... Carmen, Dot and oh.... whats his name again.... Kur.. Kurt I think," Blazed said calmly as he rolled eyes on the last name he said.

"Yeah your right and wash yourself off hon...," Carmen said as she head Mitsuki music play out side in the all way, "that is lovely music don't you think ?" as she picked up her panties and began washing them again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed stood up straight ears twitching "Yeah...it does...whoever is singing it is very good." he said before walking into the girls shower room quickly washing himself and drying off. Then quickly came back and slipped his jeans back on. "It..sounds like..Mitsuki?..wonder what the its for? Maybe just to show here skills to the school?"
The OCA
"Hmm, well then I'll just have to look him up incase I ever need a new toy to play with." Katt smiled as she stepped out of the shower, her fur dripping a bit onto the floor, "You know, we should probably be getting to school. I'm sure we've already missed a class or two." She said as she began drying herself off with a towel.

Shadow smiled a bit, blushing slighty under his fur, "We'll have to remember that trick for the next time we get his class. And speaking of classes," Shadow took the crumbled up schedule out of a pouch in his backpack, "Cool, study hall next for me." He smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As the huge wave entered her, Rosa could only but squeal in delight; as she tried to take in as much as she possibly could - which, somehow, was quite a lot, as only a few drips this time escaped her clutches and dripped out from her pussy. "Ahhhh..... Oohhh yeeaahh...." Was all she moaned to the feeling of being filled to the brim once more.

Waving his arms, the dragon arrived at the lift soon after Dot; luckily, since the lift started to close and head to the ground floor. "Well, I guessed that." He chuckled, before looking out towards the humongous car park. "Well, if we catch a bus from here..."

He spent a moment thinking, before smiling. "Yeah, I think we can take a bus from here to the Train Station-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei moans in delight, enjoying the moment so badly. her body shivering in pleasure and even her inner walls were still gripping his cock, adding more pleasure to him. her tails roam his body in soft yet gentle caresses.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice followed Shadow, "Think we'll catch up with somebody today? I need school to end soon," she poked her tongue out and closed an eye, her paws joining together and with her fingers she formed a gun, "Wanna try my accuracy with zombies for next time we go to a paintball match" she said, then 'banged' once, sighing a 'bang' in a very soft whisper.

Mar finished cumming one or two minutes later, he ended it with a lick to her neck, the rough tongue running from her spine till the back of her head, then he nuzzled, making sure it was a very soft caress to compensate the humongous now non-cumming member inside her puss.

"Then let's go!" Dot added, smiling and following Kurtz to the bus stop.

OOC: Can we accelerate this? I kinda get bored of writing that she follows all the time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And oddly enough, she took almost every single drop into her pussy; the red dragoness panting and yet moaning softly to the rough tongue. "Ahhh.... Marty.... nnhhhaaaa...."

Getting onboard the bus, Kurtz paid for a single trip to the Main Bus Station - that of which was close to the Train Station. Moving, he walked along with Dot to a pair of seats, before planting himself down, sighing. "You know, it's odd being back home..." He took a glance out, noticing the huge buildings and of such the many, many people. All wearing coats, some wearing just shirts and normal trousers... they looked very care-free.

"...Well, with you here as well, yes. But... god, do I remember this place so much...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Next time we go to a paintball game I'm gonna know not to go easy on you." Shadow smiled, "We can hit the arcade after school, or," Shadow smiled mishcevously (OOC: Doubt that's spelt right but deal with it) "We could head over right now. I doubt the guys there would mind, and if anyone's asks we can just say we're on a vacation or something."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad