Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"If by that logic, then I have one comment: Maybe you won't, but maybe somewhere else here or elsewhere will. We never know, that's why teachers must be equal in teachings towards everybody, as I've told you, history lets you learn how future will develop according to past, and it's not what you do or what you don't, it's what happens that makes you do so. Maybe you say today you won't have such power Mr. Shadow, but you can't foresee, or can you?"

OOC: Dumb question to the leader of the SDP.

IC:

And as the teacher explained Shadow, Alice actually put herself to think, That means if I want to be periodist then I'll have another career thanks to History?! That's not fair! she frowned, messing everything up in her head.

OOC: [warning: contradictory joke]If I had a cent each time a blonde thought, I'd starve to death. [/warning: contradictory joke]

IC:

Mar groaned heavily, feeling pleasure at the base of his tail, his prostate getting tightened into a blissful feeling, which drove him insanely wild with the still inexperienced dragoness. With a pullback, the buff dragon retreated his huge erection, then rammed it all the way back into her pussy, the phallus obviously advanding till her G-spot, pressing on it hardly.

Dorothy giggled, then walked to pick her luggage up by herself, smiling cutely as she turned to Kurtz, "Let's go then! I'm eager to see your house!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow ignored the teacher mostly as he watched the clock, Five, four, three, He tensed up a bit in anticipation, Now!

BRINNNNGGGGG!!!

"YES!" Shadow accidentally shout outoud, "Sorry teach, don't wanna be late for the next class."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Likewise!" Alice suddenly said as she reacted as one of the quickest along with Shadow to the ring, forgetting her 'thoughts' for a moment, "See you next week Mister Grodeny!" the puppy girl cutely said, then left without any other words, waiting for Shadow outside.

The teacher was so to say speechless, Bell? So soon? he asked himself, then realized time had really flown away within all his talk, Hopefully they won't ask the same again, I think I won't remember all that speech again-
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm maybe I would be bad more often then Mistress," Blaze murred with a slit grin as he grabbed the body wash a loufa sponge and put some soap on it as eh reached Katt as he washed her front slowly like a good slave should do.

Carmmed slumped against the sink she was using as support as her arm gave way. "Mmm .... Wolfie that.... great," she panted as she felt Disturbed's seed leak out her ass slowly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Feeling her G-Spot being pressed on, that did it. She couldn't hold it any longer. She screamed loudly in climatic bliss, as her cunt suddenly explosed with a torrent of her juices already; her cunt tightening heavily around his huge cock while it soaked most of the front of his waist. "NHHHAAAHHH~~!"

Going to get his own luggage, the dragon recieved his own briefcase, before chuckling, as he faced Dot. "Well, want to take the bus? It's quite far from here to the train station. I'll pay." With that, he started to walk slowly, hoping he would recieve an answer soon on what to do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan keeps humping her slowly but yet deep and pleasurably, squeezing and caressing her breasts and nibbling her neck softly as he moans softly. "nngh.... oh yes...."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The large wolf growled in satisfaction softly leaning over and nuzzled her back "..And so are you..sweetheart.." murs happily being with her "Maybe we should get dressed before someone walks in on us.." chuckls softly before giving her a loving lick on the cheek.

< Hallway >

Saphire gave a cute smile "Oh thats a great idea Mitsuki, come I'll show you where the music room is, the DJ is usually there too." The wolfess led Mitsuki through the halls till they came to a double doors. She peeked in and their was an orange tabby cat wearing a cool DJ had and hoodie which he thought made him look funny "Here's the music room.." she stated.

The tabby cat was scratching on a turn table then he looked up and smiled "Hey foxy ladies what can Tomster do for yas." he said flipping his table off and lowering his headset to show he was listening.
The OCA
Mitsuki bows her head as a sign of greeting before spoke politely, smiling. "Hello, my name is Mitsuki, the popular piano musician from Japan. I came here for my piano tour and study at the same time."

With her tail swishing happily, she continued to spoke. "I want to use a piano for practising tonight's performance, and I want my practise session to be aired at the entire college. Can you do it...Tomster?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ah a fellow musician, of course I can rig something up for yas." Tomster said tipping his hat to her "Anything for a couple of cute faces." He smirked "You just get read and into position, I'll hook up the electronics and junk."

Tomster quickly get out a long microphone stand so it can reach from the front of the piano to Mitsuki. In a few seconds the cat finished placing the microphone stand, then he trailed the wires up to the PA comm where he jumped up. "Hey can you dos Toms a favour? Dont tell anybody that I do this, the principal dont like it too much when I fiddle around with the PA."

Saphire nodded "Of course Tom."

"Appreciate it." The tabby cat chimed as he wired the microphone to send the signal throughout the school "Alrighty princesses looks like everything is set." Tomster hopped down and strutted over "Anytime you're ready Mitsuki." the cat said hopping up on a table.
The OCA
"Thank you, Tomster-san." Mitsuki smiles as bows head softly before went to the piano and sit on chair. She look back to Tomster, smiling. "Okay, I'm ready Tomster."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds