Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Tiff gasped as she heard her words, and shuddered as she felt Layla's hand on her ass. "Stop. please dont do this, I dont want to hurt you." She said, though she was clearly terrified. But still the hand continued to feel her up, going up to her sensitive tail, and then down to her pussy. She began to struggle anew as Layla's hand began to stroke her warm womanhood and after a moment or two, kicked out as hard as she could with her free legs, aiming to kick Layla and Kiro off her back.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Rose's head. "You're so cute. Do you what me to get you some food? Anything specific? Eggs and bacon? Cake? Burgers?" he asked as he got out of bed. He was completely naked, and his large dick was visible. "Do you want me to get you some clothes, hun?" he smiled as he dressed himself in some pants and a shirt. He kissed Rose on the lips, and then picked her up into his arms. "Mmm....You're so cute..." he commented as he held her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rose x Alex

"Well... a little nourishment would be good but I don't know if you can supply or not..." Rose said, tho kind of low, coyly looking at Alex as he got out of the bed, seeing his large dick as he did. A twinge of pain came to her, almost as if her body was trying to force her mind to remember something more. "Umm... yeah, anything you think that could fit me would be nice." She said with a smile. When he picked her up she cringed for a half second before giving him a loving hug. "Love you daddy!" She said but in the back of her mind it seemed like a shadow continued to nag at her.

Layla x Kiro x Tiff

Layla barely avoided the kicks from the panicking kitty until she grabbed hold of Tiff's right leg and folded it inward and pushed back a good bit, almost lifting her up a little but enough to show Tiff's pussy more from where she was at.

"I think we need to loosen up this pussy don't you think so bro?" Layla asked simplily to Kiro, both grinning. Layla's tail twitched happily as she continued to fold in Tiff's right leg as far as it would go. Grabbing Tiff's frantic, moist tail she quickly guides the end of it to Tiff's own pussy and inserts about 3-4 inches inside.

"Nice idea sis." Kiro said, though it was more in a whisper if anything as if he didn't want his own sis to hear it.

"Let's see how much can actually fit inside here..." She sais as Layla started thrusting the 4 inches of cat tail inside the owner's pussy, gaining speed and a little more depth with each thrust.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and kissed Rose once more on the head before placing her on the bed. He then walked off, to a large chest in the corner. He opened it up, and came back to Rose, holding a yellow dress. He told her to hold her arms up, and once she did, he dressed her in the large yellow dress.

What he didn't give her though, were undergarments.

He picked Rose up once she was dressed and gave her kiss on the lips. "I'm sorry, honey, I just can't resist you. My little girl is so cute, and I love you so much...I promise, we'll get you some food in a second, but first, I want to have some fun with you," he grinned. He then placed her on the bed, and kissed her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth and exploring it as one of his hands moved to her young pussy, going under her dress., and stroking it. "I love you," he whispered, before kissing her again.
"Oww! Please stop!" A terrified Tiff cried out as she felt her own tail begin to thrust in and out of her nearly virgin pussy. "Oww! It Hurts!" she screamed, meaning her tail as much as her pussy as it was roughly pushed and pulled in and out of her. "I'll be good! Please let go!" She began to cry, ceasing a bit of her struggling and flailing. But if they continued then she would pickup the fight again, kicking out with her one free leg and wiggling and squirming.

At the same time her pussy began to get moist, but the pleasure was nullified by the pain of her tail being grabbed and left her and a neutral state of terror. But if they kept it up then she would eventually stop struggling. She was already tired from her fight with Jerri, and between the capture, partial rape and escape, she just didnt have much strength left.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose x Alex

Rose lifted her arms up so that Alex could lower the dress on to her. She did like the dress as it fit her perfectly, but she didn't want to make her daddy angry by saying that it wasn't her color, but smiled regardless. Rose didn't think anything of it at first when she wasn't given any undergarments at the moment. When Alex kissed her she kissed back softly, blushing a little.

"I love you too daddy." Rose said as she was set on the bed, but still something didn't seem right with this. Alex resumed his kissing. Rose closed her eyes, feeling his tounge explore the inside of her mouth as she felt his hand move down to her lower area. Quickly she shot out her right hand to stop him. A flashback suddenly appeared in her mind, of him forcing himself on her, but had disappeared just the same. She opened her eyes for a moment to look at Alex, unsure at the moment what the vision meant.

Layla x Kiro x Tiff

Layla stopped with useing Tiff's taill as a furry dildo for the moment, leaving around four inched inside her pussy.

"So, you don't like your own tail being used against you? Well..." Layla said to Tiff, looking at the results of her action. "Your body says otherwise you know." She said as Layla leaned down, taking Tiff's tail out, still holding onto it, and started licking and 'cleaning' out Tiff's wet hole with her tounge. Kiro looked back to see what his sister was doing and soon enough he started getting hard from watching her, his member pressing against his shorts and also pushing on Tiff's back as well. He wanted a piece of the pussy too, but he knew he couldn't do anything without his sister saying it was ok. Layla licked deep inside, covering as far as she could go and wherever she could reach with her sandpaper-like tounge.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled at Rose and looked into her eyes. He continued to kiss her, petting her breasts and skin with his hands. His cock grew in size, and he kissed and massaged the girl's body for five whole minutes before his cock had grown to it's full size. "Are you ready, my sweet?" he whispered, his cock hard and ready for the girl. He then noticed her face and pet her cheek, concerned for her. "What's wrong, my love?" he asked, his cock hard and erected before her, lusting for some fun.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Noooo!" Tiff half moaned half mewed as Layla's tongue entered her damp pussy, licking and clean her wet love canal with her sandpapery tongue. "P-Please...stop..." Tiff begged, feeling a warmth shooting through her body. The seductive skills of Layla's tongue was starting to have its effect on her, an since Layla wasnt a snake, there was no fear to ruin it. Tiff clawed into the bed, moaning and whimpering all the while, her head buried in the sheets out of shame.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Layla/Kiro/Tiff*

Layla swallowed the new wave of juices that came out from her action. She loved the taste and kept licking for more, noticing too Jerri's saliva slightly as she licked. Going in further she met some resistance, more than what was already present. Licking up what she could, Layla leaned back, licking her lips and grinning. "Heh heh... I wonder. Are you a virgin?" Layla asked Tiff casually as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Kiro looked back at his sis. He had started moving back and forth a little to try and calm his 'friend' down even a little but it was doing the opposite. The question he heard made his cock twitch once in eagerness, and he was hoping as well that she was a virgin since it had been a while since he had one too.

*Rose/Alex*

"I... I am not sure daddy..." Rose said questionably. She felt those familiar feelings of pleasure from his petting, but it just seemed wrong to her. Although she hasn't fed in the previous night she thought it was something from it. "Maybe it's because I'm still hungry." She said to him, looking and staring down at Alex's cock. "Mind if I have a snack?" Rose asked Alex, giggling in a high pitched voice. She reached a hand down to Alex's cock, rubbing it some as she waiting for permission.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff was to mortified to answer, her hips trembling and her pussy soaking wet with her own juices and Layla's saliva. Jerri had, earlier, taken her immediate virginity with her tongue, but Tiff had yet to actually receive a good fucking, so in a way she was still a virgin, and was definitely plenty tight. "Please, I-Ill do anything...just please let me go home..." She begged weakly, tears collecting on her yellow eyes as she ceased all resistance. She was tired and scared and her body had already been forcibly seduced and aroused, all she wanted was to go to her room, curl up in her bed and never leave the house again. She was completely at their mercy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)