Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Aqua smiled, she let out a not so loud burp from so little air in her tummy, "There!" she said and smiled to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled at her, quickly going to fetch the dress and the drink he had brought in earlier.

"Okay," he said, kneeling in front of her, "in this game, you're my little daughter. Now before we start, I need you to drink this." He handed her the glass, the liquid inside still bubbling away.

"Don't worry; it's just a mixture of soda and pop rocks that will slowly inflate you. I'll leave it up to you how you react to the inflation; just remember to stay in character. And if at anytime you feel uncomfortable doing this, just let me know and we can stop," he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek and handing her the dress (OOC: it's just a slip-on, so no need to describe her getting into it.)

OOC: Not trying to power play, but by little, my character means like five or six, so please have her talk and act like that okay(say "daddy", "tummy", maybe act naive towards her inflation.)
Aqua nodded to Darky and slipped on her dress, then she grabbed the bottle, "This is going to be fun!" she said, then slowly but steadily downed the substance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: This'll be a slow inflation.

IC:

Darky smiled, nodding in affirmative. He waited until she had completely downed the concoction, then took the glass from her. After a few seconds, a low bubbling sound began came from her belly.

"Mmm, and how is my little girl?" he purred, picking her up and setting her on his lap.
Little girl? Oh... RP... gee she giggled cutely, "I'm fine daddy! And you?" she asked softly and sweetly as her dress lightly bulged as her belly stuck out just slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled, rubbing her back.

"Just fine, sweetie," he purred, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Pretending to suddenly notice her slowly expanding tummy, he gave her a look of mock suspicion

"Did my naughty little girl eat all the cookies again?" he mock scolded, glaring at her plump tummy accusingly.
Aqua put her finger in her lips sweetly, simulating naivety as she looked away and giggled, "I didn't take any cookies daddy!" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled warmly, poking her swelling belly. Her swollen stomach was now visibly pushing outward, the dress slowly being pushed out.

"Then why does my little girl suddenly have a fat tummy?" he cooed, tickling her belly.
Aqua looked on her swelling tummy and shook her head, then smiled to Darky, "I don't know?" she said in a giggly yet soft tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Digimon: Agumon
Fetish: Likes fat and lots of it.

Digimon: Guilzard
Name: Juile
Description: She has a face like a Charizard. Her color is blue and belly color is white. She is pretty skinny and hot. She really likes boys a lot.
Fetish: Big fat males, a lot of muscle and enjoys growing.