Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
(OOC: Does anyone know what happened to xvdjdamienstryker? Is he gone on Christmas vacation?)
OOC:well he appears online on my msn contact list so maybe he is just so busy or something
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: i've been really coping with college anxieties...and final exams...and it's not over yet. i'm sorry for vanishing like that all...@_@

**Evil**

Daemon: Sounds like a plan. looks like we have something going on now.. let's look this idea more thoroughly...we can use desires as their weaknesses..

**good**

**BlackGatomon continues to mimic someone dancing with her..as DJ happily dances with Matt..

takato: well i like Jeri...but...I also like you Rika Nonaka...Maybe more than i realized... (blushes at that comment) OKay you can hit me now (waits for the onslaught)

**Kari**

**Dark**

**The Dark kari was still with Davis...feeling his hands on him...**

Dark kari:....Davis...it's okay...you can do anything to me..(blushes deeper)...whatever you're thinking...it's okay...i'm feeling the same..as you...** a tear leaves her..**

*Light*

Good Kari: and I love you, Tk...all the days ..of my life (Kisses TK softly)...I know i didn't have to...but i wanted to.... :oops:

**back in the ball room again**
Gatomon: I'll be fine, Patamon...as long as i have you..^_^ (smiles warmly)

OOC: I hope this post makes up for my long absences...and as soon as exams are over...i'll be more active in the group...^^ hopefully...it's just been one helluva semester
OOC:it's okay man, I have been so busy too at work, but the bright side is that my pay check got aumented and I got a new computer, 3.2 GHZ Pentium 4 HT Baby! I'm rocking in speed now! Twisted

IC:

**evil side**

Devimon smirked. "their desires huh?" he grinned as he looked at LadyDevimon. "maybe you and I can work together on our revenges my dear" the demon digimon said as he looked at her with a sinister smile.

**good side**
*light Kari*

TK smiled and then he put a hand on her chin. "it's okay, maybe it will be our last chance since I'm standing on my decision of step aside if the full Kari decides to be with Davis, so..." he leaned close and kissed light Kari softly on the lips while holding her closer.

**ball room**

Patamon heard the music and smiled as he bowed at Gatomon. "may I have this dance my lady?" he asked like a gentleman and smiled at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: yeah it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**evil side**

Devimon smirked and pulled her closer. "playing hard to get huh? I sure like that on a womon, it makes the things really interesting...." he licks her lips in a seductive way. "and even somehow..... arousing...."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*evil*
The creature looked between Devimon and LadyDevimon with amusement "... If you two are going to fuck... get it over and done with already... we don't have too much time here... We must put our plans into motion while the destined are fragmented around that place... what do the humans call it...? Ah, yes... A hotel, I believe..."

*good*
"Hey, hey, I found it!" Saph chirped.

"Oh? Is it through here then?" Peter grinned while looking into the room, spotting DJ and Matt almost instantly.

"Hehe! Lets go in then!" She gave him a playful shove through the door, giggling.

"Hey, Saph..." He winked "Wanna dance?"

"Hehe! Yay!" She beamed at him before pouncing.

Peter gasped as he fell to the floor with her on top "I was actually thinking of vertical dancing... I don't think anyone will appreciate this style..." He blushed slightly.

"Oh, alright..." Saph poked her tongue out and got off him.
**evil side**

LadyDevimon smiled lustfully
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**evil side**

"I will be waiting for that moment my sexy devil girl" Devimon said with a lustfull smile and then turned at the creature. "she is right that is not your business but you're right, the revenge comes first" he said
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**evil side**

LadyDevimon chuckles and slowly breaks the embrace with Devimon, while smiling lustfully to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions