Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Kurtz: *crashes to the ground, but feels no pain* Right, right. So tell me why you said to my 'proper girlfriend: 'Heya cutie, you like the Wolfey', since Wolfey is your nickname. *gets back up and launches a fist right into Disturbed's gut, knocking his arms from around Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *takes the shot to the gut skidding backwards* 'proper girlfriend' dude I have seen you with four different woman...how many of them are proper!! *makes the silly quotation marks with his paws*
The OCA
Kurtz: I love Dot.. everywhere on the forums. But Mitsuki, is the REAL me's love!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *bangs his head on the wall* Fine what the fuck ever!! I'm sick of fighting about it..
The OCA
Tieya: *appears* Well, since DMX ain't in this thread... can't we at least be a couple here...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *sighs turning to Tieya* Are you sure it wont "mess up" things.
The OCA
Tieya: What do you mean... mess things up...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Like make everyone become unhappy about us being together. About not being able to yiff whoever you want.
The OCA
Tieya: Well... is it alright if we can yiff just one other person... Wolfey? *sighs deeply* ..Since I was kinda yiffing DMX in somewhere else....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yes...I guess I kind of was being unfair. Though all those times Steven, Kurtz, and you came down on me everytime I thought of yiffing someone kind of got me into that mind set...I was being selfish I suppose.
The OCA