Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed shook his head "You're scent doesnt smell bad Carmen. Its just I wouldnt want the whole class to become horny...especially if my sister is in it." he poked his tongue out "Anyway is it stopped..or do you...'need' something."
The OCA
""I'm okay now... but I don't think I should stay in school with me being heat and all. Beside I need to talk to Blaze anyway," Carmen softly said as he unbutton her pants and removed them and her panties so she could wash her scent off of them.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed's eyes widened as he watched carmen strip of her pants and panties right there in the girl's bathroom. Anyone could walk in on them at anytime..then..there was the strong scent that was released as she removed the pants. The black wolf started to breath heavily once again as he began to get hot "..dangit.." he started to feel his pants tighten as he glanced at Carmen's plump bare butt which he tried desperately to fight the urge to just grab it and ram all 16 inches into her.
The OCA
As Carmen washed her panties she did notice that Disturbed got real quite all of a sudden as she smelled her scent then, "Disturbed whats wrong?" she asked in a mischievous tone as she bent over the sink resting her arms on the edge and put her but up in the air and started washing panties as as she started to get wet at the thought of her strong wolfish lover taking her right there and then as a drop of precum drop from her folds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt purred as her ass grew used to having a dick inside of it, allowing her muscles to relax and releaving some of the pain, "Oh god that feels so good." She moaned as she moved a hand off the wall and began rubbing rapidly at her dripping cunt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei keeps frenching him softly and after a while she slowly breaks the kiss. Murring softly and smiling cutely to him while a deep blush crosses her cheeks, making her look much cuter while even her tails swish around happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze murred as he felt her relax, "Want me to go faster Mistress?" the dragon asked as he continued screwing her up the ass as he pinched and twisted her nipples gently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan kisses her softly and smiles as he gently pulls out of her, his dick still hard, he gently goes behind her and hugs her gently and kisses her neck softly, he guides his paws down and spreads her legs more gently and slowly slips a finger inside her cunt and massages her inner walls gently as his free paw rubs her breasts gently and nibbles her neck. "mmm.... I so love you a lot Yoosei....." he says softly between nibbles.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire slowly removed her paws from her muzzle breathing in the now scentless odor...glad thats gone...god who knows what might have happened. She slowly raised her head and sighed in relief.

< Girls Bathroom >

Disturbed eyes widened the size of very large grapefruits staring down at Carmen's vastly plump butt aligned right with his member which was throbbing like hell. He couldnt hold it in a second longer as the massive black wolf literally toar off his jeans letting them fall to the floor. The massive wolf member stood proud and hard pointing right at the love hole that was begging him to fill it. Disturbed stepped behind Carmen with his dick at her tailhole with her buttcheeks firmly in paw he started to slowly plunge his thick meat into her tailhole which the tension made him growl under his breath from the tightness.
The OCA
"Mmm yes." Katt moaned happily, her hand now covered in her own juices, "Fuck me like an animal." she ordered, growing increasingly aroused.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad