Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"First fuck yourself." Jet said with a grin as Jacob covered him in kisses. He would let JAcob ride him for awhile, wanting to see the slave work to be fucked. Later he would grab Jacob by the hips and begin to thrust into him actively, fucking him hard and fast and with no mercy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, Master," Jacob smiled, before doing his best to lift himself up and down on Jet's cock, moaning like a good slut. "Your cock is perfect, Master! Its just right for a slut like me!" He cried out, and when Jet began to thrust into him he moaned and screamed even louder, kissing his wolf's lips and face between each depraved cry. "Fuck me! Treat me like a whore! I'm your bitch, Master! Fuck me until I'm pregnant!" He cried out, lost in the moment.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet laughed through all his cries, and then kissed him deeply, his tongue again dominating his mouth. One hand went to the humans cock, while the other went rubbed JAcob's back as they fucked. Finally, jet flooded Jacob;s ass with his seed and his knot grew and kept it all in, giving him the pregnant look again. Jet humped into him a few more times, stirring him up, before ending the kiss and panting, stroking JAcob's stomach. "Thats a good look for you. Who knows, maybe one day we can make it real."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob would cum at the same time as his master, shooting his seed onto the wolf's chest. He moaned in pleasure as he looked down at his 'pregnant' belly and giggled. "I'd love nothing more than to be pregnant with your seed, Master Jet," he said, shaking his ass a bit, moaning as the sperm moved a bit in him. "Now what do you wish of me, my sexy, stud?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet smirked and pointed down at his chest. "Lick all this up slut, I just got clean." And he would let Jacob lick his own cum off his chest, Jet's cock still deep inside him, kept there by the knot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, yes, Master," Jacob giggled, before leaning forward and licking his own sperm off of Jet's chest, making quite a show of it. Once it was all licked up he opened his mouth and moved his tounge around a bit, letting Jet watch him swirl the cum around before swallowing it. "Mmm...Tasty. Not as good as yours, but good, Master. Now what, sir?"
"Wiggle your butt for me, lets stir you up some more. Then I have to get going." He would fuck Jacob a little more, before leaving him alone in the room, since Jet did have duties to attend to. But he didnt leave Jacob alone without entertainment. He chained the young human to the toilet, where he revived many more enemas and more. Small robotic arms would come out and rub his nipples with vibrating fingers while a another appendage came out and swallowed up his dick and began milking him. This would go on for hours before finally Jet returned with some food.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Jet returned, he found his slave moaning in joy. "Fuck me, Jet. More. I'm your bitch," he mumbled, imagining the wolf was pleasing his nipples and giving him enemas. As for his cock, it had fired many blasts, being milked like a cow, with him imagining his Renamon lover was sucking on it. "Jeeeeett!" he whined, seeing the real thing. "Cock. Give me your cock. I need your cock, Master!"
Jet walked over and turned the machine off, but didnt seem like he was in the mood for fucking. "Shut up." He growled, picking Jacob up and taking him out of the room. "You and I were never together, do you understand?! We barely even met if anyone asks you." Jet was being very aggressive and scary now, and there was a bit of fear in his eyes as well. "Why didnt you tell me you were...Never mind. Look, we never fucked, never even touched. That is the story, dont deviate from it." He dropped Jacob off in his old room, Renamon was not there, and Jet left without another word.

A few minutes later Renamon entered and looked surprised to find Jacob there. "Master? Your back?" She said softly, looking down instantly and walking over to her bunk and sitting down, not saying anything else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master?" Jacob asked, suddenly being picked up and carried off. "M-Master, where-" Jet's demeanor showed him not to argue. When he was dropped off in his old room he nearly cried, much like his Mother's love for his Father, he had loved Jet, and felt heartbroken being abandoned. The only benefit was seeing Renamon again, and he gave her a small, smile. "Renamon...? Good, you're okay," he said. When she sat beside him he looked at her and asked her if she had been okay while he was gone. He did not explain, nor answer where he was or what he had been doing.