Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master soon walked back to Kase's room, kissing his slaves goodbye, and found Kase asleep on his bed. He was tempted to let him sleep, but in the end he decided against it. He walked over to the sleeping slave and place a hand on him, shaking him a bit. "Kase. Kase, wake up."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase was just snoozing a little and woke up when the Master touched him, whimpering and hiding further beneath the covers for a second. "O-Oh master..." Kase said softly. "D-Do I have to get up niow?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I would prefer it, yes. We still have a lot of work to do with the elven riddles," the Orc answered, before snapping his fingers. One of the Orc guards ran over, handing him a large coat and he gave it to Kase, letting him use it to cover himself. "What do you say?" If Kase accepted, the two would go to Evoline's room, so they could get her and return to working in the library.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase flinched as the Master snapped his fingers but was surprised to find himself holding a large coat. He nodded stood up, putting the coat around himself. It was the first time in months that he had been allowed to wear clothes that were not made for women, and he felt himself become much happier as he was allowed to wrap himself in it. "I will help master." He said, following his master to the library or anywhere else, blushing a little as he tried to hide his smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master thanked Kase and the two left. As they walked, he noticed that Kase was trying to hide his joy at the clothing. As the Master of Northern Orcs, he knew how to read the feelings of both his slaves and his grunts. It helped him lead. He smiled a bit himself, before the two reached Evoline's room. "Evoline, are you ready to return to the library?" he asked when the two entered her room.
Evoline was, predictably, sleeping. She would awaken if they shook her and would agree to go back to the library. There they would begin sifting through all the books once more, Kase reading and interpreting. Finally they found something. "The queen of the north will spread her wings only to be reborn as something other. And in her form there will be traces of her divinity, but none shall known them upon sight for her winds are secret to others. And into a lesser form she shall wander, windless, until at last her way is found to Alshala." Kase read aloud. "It refers to a queen of the north, north could mean Dragons or light, and spreading her wings, which means resurrection.
something other...means just that...and there will be clues in this other form to suggest to her true heritage, but no one will know them because her thoughts are secret. And it says she will wander the earth, thoughtless, or mindless...or without memory, until she gos to Alshala, an elven city in the north"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alshala." The Master nodded in response and he looked at Kase. "Thank you, Kase. You have been very good and you will be rewarded," he declared, followed by kissing the slave. He then looked at Evoline, a look of concern on his green face. "...Evoline, I assume you wish to go there. If you do, I would like to go by your side. It may be dangerous and you may need help."
Evoline nodded. Of course, they did not really know if this "Queen of the north" was actually her, or if the descriptions just happened to match. Still, it was the only lead they had, and she had to take it. "OK, I dont mind if you come." She said as she looked at the passage.

Kase meanwhile, moaned softly into the kiss and snuggled into his master after it was done. "Um, m-master...There is a problem. Elves dont like orcs...at all. I have heard the stories of the wars between the two, and how elves build weapons and swords made just to kill orcs."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master looked at Kase and sighed. "Of course. I doubt they would even believe me if I said I wasn't some idiotic, violent brute. Don't they know there are four different tribes of Orcs?" he mumbled. "Perhaps I could talk to my shaman or consult some magical allies. Perhaps they could use magic to hide my true form or to change my body, temporarily," he asked. If Kase did not bring up any Eleven fact that could stop this idea, he would suggest the three go to talk to his shaman, the same one that transformed Tal.
"Well, they are more magical then orcs I think, they live in magic." Kase reminded. "Do you have any elven slaves? Maybe...I mean, if you do, they could act as an emissary." He suggested. But before it had already been made clear that the Master had no actual elven slaves, the closest thing he had was Kase himself, and Kase was half human.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)