Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Soma sweatdrop while seeing Liz attacking the hollow and I think she was in danger? maybe I should have help the hollow instead.... poor thing Then he heard the voice of Loki and turn around facing her "And you are?"
Liz landed on the floor softly and safely, she sighed in relief, victorious, and sheathed her sword. "I'm glad it was a weak one" she murmured, then turned with a big smile to Loki, "Hey Loki!" she greeted, waving her free arm to her. "Thought you had fallen asleep back there! Glad to see you're okay!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki smiled, nodding at Soma briefly. "My name is Alexandria Albion. Most people just call me Loki, though..." she explained, before looking to Liz. "Got turned around somewhere... You're alright then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I like more Alex, but Loki is cute as well it's just like the egipcian god? who cares" he turn around looking at the direction of Vulpin "Let's continue the conversation at my house this forest can be dangerous and I have a bad feeling about this" after he said that he start walking into the forest.
"Hey Loki" Liz said after she was sure Soma wouldn't listen. "I'm alright. But Ken almost died... uhm... I need to talk to you about something." She said, slightly unsure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki laughed softly, smiling. "First, its Norse, not Egyptian, and two, he was only a demi-god... but whatever..." Loki turned to look at Liz, slightly concerned. "Talk to me about what, Liz?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Uhm... It'd be better after we get to his place and we get some time to talk in private" the young shinigami said, hoping Loki would get the message.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma stop walking and turn his head to see the two girls "Hey you two I'll go ahead, just follow the road and you'll see a small house" He continue walking into a small road almost cobered with trees.
This is really getting interesting. A small smile crept across her face but she came back to reality when she heard someone talking to her, "Just enjoying the show, you don't bug me and I won't." She said leaning back relaxing.

*Jail*

Division Six huh? Shadow turned and headed towards the door, "Well that's all we needed, I'll leave him to you Jena." He said as he left the prison, Well I doubt he'd tell us the real division but still I'll have to make sure I keep an eye on them just to be safe.

*Katt's room*

"He hasn't seen fast." Katt smiled as she vanished out of the room, much of the stuff in it being knocked over from the sudden rush of wind, I'll show him that I'm better than any Arcannar. She skidded to a halt infront of the white tower, in a large clearing made specifically incase a prisoner managed to escape and needed to be subdued.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's not very reasonable, but alright " Salem sighed discarding the now empty Bacardi bottle and retrieving another one from inside an inner pocket in his coat, in the process causing an eerie mask fall out without him noticing "Damn I should have stolen more of these" he muttered
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions