Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah, I guess so, Saphy...." Nath talked quietly, before smiling. "Shall we just continue on without them? They're starting to get talkative again."

Blushing gently, Rosa could only murrto the carressing, smiling gently. "Well... guess that's the beauty of being a girl of the family, aye...?" She let herself slowly lean back; so that her head rested gently against his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded to Nath and took his paw once again "Indeed, lets get going." she smiled cutely as they resumed walking to school which isnt too far from where they're at now.

Disturbed gave a very soft smile and hugged Carmen lovingly "Certainly, I'll protect you with my live Carmen, I swear on it."
The OCA
"Are you sure?" Alice smiled, then walked up to him, "I have you" she whispered to his ears, giggled, then walked over to sit down next to her breakfast, "This looks great!" she complimented the food.

"A beautiful girl" Mar grinned widely, then put a claw to her hair and caressed it, "You look so tasty... I could eat you here and now" he suddenly said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you sure you could eat me?" Rosa smirked; a dark grin on her face, before murring gently and innocently to his carressing. "Heavens, you'd have to put up a fight to do that." She commented quickly.

Still moving on, Nath could only blush. He loved holding her paw... and yet, it made him feel odd. Only recently, his feelings had built up.. maybe he had loved her those two years ago? Maybe that was why he told her then...

He didn't know. But for certain, he knew that he had to pay a visit to Mitsuki, before he could continue. There was a certain something, that he had to deliver...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

The cab stopped and Mitsuki slowly walks out after making a payment to the cab driver. She turn her face sideways with her ears lowered down, and saw Nath holding Saphire's paw from far.

Since Nath have a visit to Mitsuki's house, she could feel her love towards Nath slowly building inside her. But after she saw him holding other girl's paw, she still can hold her feeling, even feel a little hurt inside.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name: Star

Type: Renamon

height: 1.5 meters (I think that would be 5 feet tall.. if not, someone tell me so I can fix it)

Clothing: She wears the standard bracers that a Renamon would, and a pair of tight black shorts that reach the middle of her thighs.

Description: Star is shorter than most Renamon. her body is that of a well muscled acrobat of dancer. She is covered by thick golden fur. In the center of her forehead is a white patch of fur that appears to be a perfectly shaped star (this is how she got her name)

Powers: Limited teleportation, rapid movement, and slightly enhanced strength

Notes: She is an experienced fighter, but for anything else she is nearly completely ignorant. She is not a virgin, but is not easy either.
She just transfered to the school, so she doesnt know anyone.

Chest covering. The fur on her chest is thicker than that on the rest of her body, as well as a little paler. This hides her breasts from veiw perfectly, though it is easily moved out of the way.

Measurements: bust: 85 cm, Waist: 50 cm, hips 80 cm.

Star awakened in her new apartment that she had just moved into the night before, it was still early, but she had been getting up at the same time since before she could remember.

I'd better get ready.. supposed to start school today..

She climbed out of bed, and moved to the small dresser in the corner of her room. She pulled out one of her many pairs of shorts, and slipped them on. The soft material slid on her fur, and hugged her long athletic legs as she pulled the shorts up.

Living alone as she did, there was no one to greet her as she came out of the room. She sighed, and opened the refrigerator. "I really need to go shopping.." she reached in and grabbed the precooked sausages out of the back. She tossed them into the microwave, and set it to cook them as she moved about collecting her various school supplies.

When the microwave was done, she threw the sausages into a plastic bag, and went out the door, snacking on them as she walked toward the school.

((Sorry for the long post, just had a lot on my mind for the first one.))
Dan frenches her back passionately and humps her deeper moaning in her mouth as his paws rub her nipples gently pinching them softly as he murrs loving her caresses.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Who knows," Katt turned around quickly to face Blaze, her hair matted down from it's previous mohawk and covering the side of her face a bit, "Maybe we were just destined to be together." She said as she placed her arms around his neck and lifted her head up to press her lips against his.

"Thanks," Shadow said as he sat down with his own plate, "Cooking's alway been a fun habit of mine. But it's usually only me and Katt eating so I don't really have many critics since she'd eat cardboard if you put enough ketchup or something on it." He laughed a bit as he took a bite of his toast.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire happily swished her tail as they walked up to the front gate of the schoole "Finally we're here, lets get going." she said then saw a cab drive by where it dropped off Mitsuki "Hey thats a student isnt she? I think I've seen her once before." she said putting a paw to her lip.
The OCA
Glancing to the way that Saphire looked, Nath's eyes widened. He stopped moving, and his tail immediately went stiff behind him. "Oh... oh god... I forgot..." He put a paw to his head and forced himself against a wall out of her sight, and looked at his paw. "Heck, what the hell am I going to do now?! I didn't want this kind of thing to happen...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds