Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"I'm no pedophile, but I can't resist the urge to cuddle with my little girl!" Alex smiled, and pushed his cock in deeper into Rose as he returned to kissing her mouth, his hands playing with her nipples.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tiff used every chance she got and jerked her arm as hard as she could, using the pain from the tail in her ass to fuel her. "Lemme go!" She screamed as she kicked and pulled as hard as she could, desperately trying to get away, but using up all her energy in the process. "I can get you someone else! Please let me go!" She screamed.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Jerri*

Jerri was caught by surprise from the sudden rush of power from the kitty girl, trying to hold Tiff down caused the pain she was already feeling to become peircing and she let go of Tiff's left arm by accident, the pain in her arm forcing her to let go of her other arm and she grasped her own arm. She stopped moving her tail as she felt something stab near the slightly bleeding clawmarks just past her underbelly of her snake half.

"Ahh... Quit squir-" One opened hand slapped her across the face, another to her own chest, ripping her clothes (If not her clothes if they were removed earlier, then scratched her breasts). Seeing this conquest a little too much at the moment, she hastily tried to leave the dumpster, a fork hanging off next to her previous wound. Her tail tip also slides out during her attempt.

*rose*

Rose moaned with each thrust, her voice a little high pitched.

"Daddy... It's... too big..." Rose exclaimed as she felt his meat slide in and out of her pussy. Rose didn't like having to act like this, but at least he isn't hurting her as badly now. Subconsiously she raised her arms to hug Alex, playing along with this game for now.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff panted and groaned as Jerri retreated, still feeling the pain and pleasure from her pussy and ass. "Go away!" She yells, trying to hold the dumpster lid down once Jerri left. The smell was aweful, and she would need a bath now, but it was better than being captured again. Jerri was going to need a seditive or help if she wanted to really capture Tiff.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled Rose off his cock, and then brought her back down, except this time he was facing her. "Don't worry, baby. You'll love daddy's cock," he smiled. "As long as you are a good girl, daddy will always love you," he grinned, before kissing her once more, his arms holding her up, easing her down on his massive cock, though making sure she was not completely filled, so it shouldn't hurt too bad.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
*Jerri*

Managing to make it out of that dumpster, Jerri settled next to it on the side facing the gate. "Damn that girl... Getting the best of me like that..." Looking at her tail she could see the fork that was sticking out of it, the prongs about halfway down inside of her. Grasping it, she ripped it out, making a small scream in pain. Panting and a little weary now form the pain, Jerri stays there for a moment to try and figure out what to do.

On the street however, a green furred cat-girl wearing a tank top and short shorts was watching Jerri as she was only sitting there next to that dumpster. She was watching the whole ordeal since she first heard that joyous scream moments before. She sees another approach her, a similarly colored male cat-boy with a tight T-shirt on and loose shorts. Looking towards him for a moment, she tugs her companions shirt as they seem to be walking towards the gate.

"Hey there Snakey... having trouble?" The cat girl asked with a sneer.

Jerri looked at the two. "Layla and Kiro... I didn't think you lived here." She said as they scaled the fence with ease.

*Rose*

Rose moaned even louder from this, feeling even more pleasure from this action. How could she be enjoying what this person was doing to her? She had thought this, but another wave of pleasure pushed it aside. She was beginning to think of only having Alex's cock inside her at this point. She had her eyes in a half oipen stare, looking at her rapist and kidnapper with pain, regret and pleasure showing from them.

"You... you love me... daddy?" Rose whispered between the kisses Alex was giving her and the thrusts to her pussy. Her own juices supplying enough lubricant to make the job easier for him. She was desperately trying to hold onto her sanity, but that alone took every inch of will she had left and it wasn't much at this point.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex moaned as his cock grew to it's true, largest size. He felt her tight walls clenching his mighty cock. He looked into her eyes and saw she was succumbing to his will. He smiled and rubbed his nose against his little girl's, before kissing her lips, as he continued to fuck her, harder, faster, and deeper than before.

"Yes, my dear. I love you. As long as you are a good little girl, you will be loved, fed, protected, and happy," he whispered. "Daddy will always protect you, he will always love you, and he will always be your daddy," he said as he fucked her, his hands now rubbing and massaging her young, underdeveloped breasts. "Does my little girl love daddy?"
Tiff, poked her head out of the dumpster, just a little, and saw the other cats. "Help! Please help me! This crazy snake is trying to rape me or worse!" she yelled before shutting the lid again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Rose*

Rose's thoughts left her completely from the sensation of the expanded cock filling every inch of her pussy up, her eyes going wide. All thoughts of escape momentarily left her mind even thoughts of her friend Kairo as the pain and the pleasure she was receiving as well as the words Alex was telling her were the only things that registered in her overloaded mind. She barely even responded to Alex's kisses though she did try to return a few of her own to him.

"Ahh... ah... Love... I love you... ah... yeah... so big..." Rose panted, feeling her pussy tingle more and more from the actions done to her. Rose at the moment didn't want to be anywhere else but with her daddy now.

*Jerri, Layla, Kiro*

Name: Layla Trietz
Species: Cat (Green Fur)
Description: B-Cup breasts. Wears an orange tank top, short blue jean shorts and sneakers with white socks. Fur is a tropical green color with dark green stripes along her back. Her head has hair-like fur with lavender highlights streaked across it. Tail has similar stripes on it like her back. Eyes are a golden yellow color. Has a mid-sized earring on her left ear.
Sub/Dom: Dominant
Do's: Inflicting Pain, Rape, Anal, Oral (So far known)
Dont's: Doesn't like people disobeying her, Watersport, Scat (Will punish more if accedently done)
Other: Has a twin brother named Kiro. They work together like a team to catch unsuspecting people when they want to look for some fun. Is more dominant of the two. Not much else is known about her...

Name: Kiro Trietz
Species: Cat (Green Fur)
Description: Body is a decent muscular build. Wearing a tight fitting vest shirt over his muscular torso and blue jeans with white sneakers and white socks. Fur is a tropical green color with dark green stripes along his back. His head has hair-like fur, spiked up with lavender highlights streaked across it. Tail has similar stripes on it like his back. Eyes are a golden yellow color. Has a mid-sized earring on his right ear.
Sub/Dom: Submissive
Do's: Receiving pain, listening to Mistress Layla's instruction, Oral, Anal (If told) and others
Dont's: Disobeying Mistress Kayla.
Other: Has a twin sister named Layla. They work together like a team to catch unsuspecting people when they want to look for some fun. He has a high tolerance for pain, but for some reason enjoys it when it is inflicted on him. Not much else is known about him...

Layla just laughed when she heard the other cat's plea for help. "seems like you were pretty busy... and she did all that to you?" Layla asked Jerri, snickering still. Jerri just blushed, still hurting from the injuries Tiff put on her.

"I couldn't help it if she was too wild. I know I am but damn, heh, she's wilder than a devil!" Jerri shouts at Layla and Kiro. A small smile came across Kiro's mouth.

"Wild as a devil eh?" Layla repeated, grinning too. "You underestimate cats Jerri, just like you underestimated u-"

"Shut up..." Jerri said scornfully.

"Help her out Kiro." Layla nodded to the dumpster and Kiro went to it to see if he could help Tiff.

"Hey, it's ok. She won't hurt you now." Kiro said softly, slightly raising the dumpster lid to look in there. He pulls back quickly from the smell, placing his hand over his nose. "Are you sure you really want to stay in there?" He asked, still holding the dumpster door open.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and suddenly began fucking Rose at superhuman speeds. "There we go. You see yourself, and me, for what we were meant to be. I am your lover, your father, you're Master and you are my daughter, my slave, and my love," he moaned. "Mmmm...Do your want my cum inside you or on you?" he moaned as his cock pounded Rose like a jackhammer on her G-spot, his orgasm nearing.