Join our server on Discord

Funny Joke(18+ or anyone who doesn't care) (non-digi)
If your arm's numb I would HIGHLY advise against it, the whole trick is that the second you feel any heat you dunk the arm in a thing of water. If you can't feel the heat you'll end up with third degree burns wich, take my word for it, are unimaginably, excruciatingly painful to fix.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh, it's only third degree burns! Believe me, Shadow San, I've had worse.
Have you ever had a third degree burn? The cure for them is: They tear the flesh, healthy and all, off your arm without painkillers in order to prevent infections, then they have to take skin from other parts of your body in order to replace the skin that doesn't grow back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Have you ever had a fourth degree burn? They have to replace the skin via skin-grafting.
Uhhh, the third degree is as far as they go. And they do skin grafting for it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then what the fuck did they do to me!? -HEY- WHY IS BLITZ LOOKING ALL GUILTY-ISH!?
Borrowed from another forum:
A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.

Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked.

"They're mating," her father replied.

"What do you call the spider on top?" she asked.

"That's a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.

"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied "No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

"The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment.........then took her foot and stomped them flat and said, "Well, we're not having any of that gay shit in our garden."

haha thats just funny :D
hahha...that is funny. This is somehting my neice once told me, she had just barely turned 3 when she said it:

Emilee(my neice): is that you friend? *points at a picture on the screen*
Me: yeah...
Emilee: you like his pants?
Me: yeah...
Emilee: You take them off?
Me: O_O
Ha! Kids do say the darnest things. And she so has you pegged. It was epsilon right?
Heh! Your niece is so cute!

This is back in 1998...

I was in the grocery buying cereal, kneeling down to check on a new brand when a todler comes up to me...

Toddler: Doggy? (Points at my collar)

Me: No- human. That's just an accesory.

Toddler: Doggy! *pats my head*

Me: er- don't mess with the doggie's fur-

Toddler: Humpy? Doggy humpy? *points to another dog*