Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"Okay," Rei sat back down slowly, not taking his eyes off Grey, "But I'm watching you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"heh, you're funny." Grey said as he got the bandages out. He then got out a spray gun, and spritzed a bit on the scratches, he then wrapped them up in bandages. "Better? What about you, Mar?"
Mar sweatdropped ''I don't like those objects...'' He says and then steps back from where Rei and Grey are, even though he Grey was just joking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bandages?" Grey said. "Don't worry! I won't use those on you! Ex-Doctor's honor!"
''Uhm... ok?'' Mar says and pats his own left arm with one paw ''But I'm fine... really...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, I know- that's why I just need to spritz and wrap." Grey said as he did the same to Mar's arm.
Mar swinged his arm around for a bit and smiled ''Hey... this feels great Grey!'' He said while grinning and went ahead to hug Grey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"oof- yeah- that's nothing-" He said, returning the hug with one arm and placing the objects back in a drawer with another.
Later on he broke the hug and kept smiling to Grey ''Well, but I feel better now than before'' Mar said and wagged both his tails happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's what's supposed to happen when you get first aid." Grey said cheerfully. then he cleared his throat "Anyone else want to use the arena? Please use it now while it's still sizzling."