Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei closes her eyes and murrs happily while she kisses his lips softly. She then brings her paws to her back, and unclasps her bra, as she then brings her paws to his paws on her breasts and moves them away so she could take off her bra properly. She then hugs him closer, still kissing him, and presses her breasts against his chest.

Kurai widens his eyes a bit and then blinks from the sudden surprise.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As she quickly pulled herself next to Mar, and near the door, she quickly planted a gentle kiss on his cheek, before opening the door for herself and outside. "Hee-hee.... You really are a gentleman, aren't you?"

Nath continued to softly thrust in and out of her, in the way that she had requested him to do - as he started moaning and arching his head back still. The tightness.... it was helping to just make his orgasm come even quicker... of course, and the new bucks that Saphire was doing was making his thrusts seem even deeper into her tailhole. "Ahhhhh... S-Saphy...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With each deep but soft thrust the blue wolfess's climax grew more and more with each passing of Nath's member "N-Nathh~!! I'm..a-almost there!" she moaned loudly as she slowly started to buck faster against Nath's thrusts.

< Living Room >

The big black wolf could only look and smile as Carmen silently fell asleep "So cute."
The OCA
Dan murred feeling her breasts pressed on his chest as they kissed passionately, he broke the kiss and the hug to take off his shirt revealing his muscled chest and then he pulled her back into a close hug and continued kissing her passionately as their bare upper bodies were now pressed against each other's, his tail swishing faster and coils around hers gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice wondered for a moment, but she easily found the butter bell with her eyes. She smiled to herself and made her way to it, then quickly inspected it to see if there was any butter, "Whew, just enough" she said after making sure, and then went to Shadow and handed it, "Here you are chef!" she said with a wink.

"Yeah, I'm called that some times" he chuckled, before leaving his apartment, locking the door and going to the red dragoness, "I could take you to the beach, there's a nice sight so early in the morning, trust me" he said, grinning. Outside, there was starting to dawn, since the time was about six in the morning by then.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei places her paws on Dan's back and rubs it seductively, murring loud as she enjoys the feeling of her breasts pressed on his chest. She kept kissing him passionately, running her tongue seductively over his lips as she slowly starts to get aroused with that little moment between them already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a small, little giggle out of her muzzle, the blonde haired dragoness nodded, before grasping Mar's claw quickly, blushing softly. "I'd love for you to take me there.... if that's alrighty with you, Mar...."

Even though the wolfess' own climax was building up, Nath's was starting to grow on him as well, as he continued to thrust into her tailhole deeper and deeper, gradually becoming faster while moaning loudly. "Ahhh... S-Saph... M-Me too....!"

OOC: SHTOP! Hammertime! We gotta wait for Shadow now, people!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm, chef Shadow." Shadow smiled a bit as he set the tray down next to the stove, "Nice ring to it don't ya think?"

Katt pawed non-stop at the random spikes on her head, "This is so annoying."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee!" Alice giggled, "You are the perfect cook for me. Tasty meals" she winked to him, her tongue sticking out as she licked her own muzzle exactly like a dog, a long lick across her cheeks with her big canine tongue.

"Let's go sweet" Mar said, blinking a bit at the grasp of claw, but quickly shook his head, then guided her out of the building, "I think you're going to love it" he winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Looking up slightly to the dragon's handsome face, Rosa nodded gently, before starting to walk with Mar. "So.... which way is it, cutie?" Her tail was swishing, and her hair gleamed in the sunlight that hit against it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds