Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Since he knew Mitsuki studying here, he decided to use other name rather than his own name, so she could not recognized him. If Mitsuki's eyes were quite sharp, she could recognized him by his black collar on his neck.

He look to Kurai with a cute smile and replies "My name is Ryosuke. You can call me Ryo. What's your name, cutie?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei widens her eyes a bit and blushes deeply
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murred and then he lifted her on his arms and smiled. "of course I'll take you there hon" he said with a smirk and then he walked out the tree house and jumped down from limb on limb till he landed safely on the ground and walked up to the lake, upon arriving he gently settled Yoosei down and smiled at her. "we're here honey" he said as his tail swished faster.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz bows his head and smiles back to Kurai. "Nice to meet you too." He walks closer to him and place his soft paw on Kurai's right shoulder. "Are you one of the students here?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blaze looked back has he heard the word butter, "It is in the butter bell on the counter," he said just before goig into his room. He quickly got the shampo and then headed for the bathroom.

Carmen felt Disturbed kiss her forhead and murred softly as she fell a sleep in his lap.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei spots his tail swishing faster and grins.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"After I stare your tough body, I made a conclusion that you're not a student. So, thats' why I ask." Faiz blush a little and scratch his own chin.

He look at the sign "Staff Room" and look back to Kurai. "So, this is the staff room, right?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"..Okay, and thank you..." Faiz smile as move his muzzle close to Kurai and kiss on his cheek. He open the door and look back to Kurai, smiles as waving his paw and stepped in.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan chuckled and then he kissed her softly. "that's true my love" he said softly as he then held her closer and started to lift up her shirt and took it off revealing her bra, he put her shirt down and then he gently cupped her breasts in his paws and caressed them over her bra gently as he then kissed her lips softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions