Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
(Sure if you want, I'll had her part as well.

Jerri's left arm ant tail about halfway down was clawed by her as if she had a knife or something to that liking, or she found some random debris to do the deed with if her claws aren't sharp enough from her cat side of Tiff.)

Jerri's head suddenly perked up. She sniffed the air carefully, noticing something familiar with it.

"Ohh... little kitty kitty about to become my pretty ..." She said in a half shouting voice as she went back outside to see if her senses weren't lying to her, all the while her two wounds were still bleeding a little, slightly more with her quick movements. It caused her great pain still, but she was using that as a base for her anger at this point. "Tiff? Tiff? Still here pretty girl?" Jerri called out, malice in her voice as she looked for the one who attacked her. She is trying to pin point her scent, but with the others that were out here it's not as easy as it was before.

Rose, on the other hand, had been standing at her spot for quite some time, wondering what's going on and why she is forced to stand blind to the world. She started whimpering a little from a small cramp that started to form in her legs.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hello...." Alex whispered in Rose's ear. "Is my poor little girl getting tired?" he cooed, moving his hands up and down her underdeveloped chest. "You want to rest in my arms? Then I have a new rule for you. From now on, you will address me, and think of me, only as your father. I own you, my dear little slut, and I intend to you use you. Besides....I always wanted a daughter," he laughed, licking her cheek. "Now beg daddy for his cock," he ordered. "Or if not...I could throw you out...Maybe have my fellow rapists fuck you for a few hours and videotape it...Then broadcast all over the internet," he teased.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rose grimaced when Alex licked her, but had gasped in fear when he mentioned the alternative. "You wouldn't!!" She shouted towards his direction, but from what happened before, she didn't see any way out of it but to let him have his way. It would be the only way to see Kairo again too was to live through this.

"D... Daddy? ... Can I have your... Cock?" Rose said, trying to sound convincing as she doesn't know where exactly he is.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff shuddered in fear as she heard the naga call to her. Her hands were still bloody from the ordeal. She couldnt help it, she hadnt even meant to do it! But the feeling of the naga's tongue wriggling inside her and breaking her virginity...it had been to much for poor Tiff, and the second Jerri gave her arms any leeway, she struck out and ran away. But she didnt know her way around very well...and was naked so she couldnt just run into the streets. She she tried to find some way to her apartment through the alleys, and had arrived at this dead end. She now hid inside a large empty dumpster, hoping that Jerri would pass without finding her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and continued to lick and kiss her body. "You're such a cute little girl. And you're all mine. I'll be your daddy, and you will be my sweet little girl," he whispered, before licking her ear, and rubbing the head of his cock against her. "For being do good, I'll be gentle with you..." he smiled, and slowly pushed himself into her, as he kissed her mouth, exploring her mouth with his tongue.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
*Jerri*

Jerri looked back and forth the alley, still looking for her catch. After a moment a familiar scent caught her attention. Looking down she could see blood on the ground eight feet away from her, and another past that, the trail leading further down the alley.

"Ah... so you thought you could escape me?" Jerri murmured as she hastily went down the alley, leading to a side alley that dead ended a little further down, a chained gate blocking it from the main road. Jerri stopped and looked around again. There were some trashcans, scattered trash and a dumpster here. Eyeing the dumpster, she slowly slithered over to it and flips the lid of it first, catching it as it fell back down. Her left arm and tail meanwhile still throbbed in pain as she found her quarry. "This time you won't enjoy it, stupid bitch." She snarled as Jerri reached out for Tiff.

*Rose*

Rose gritted her teeth as she felt Alex's tongue on her ear, cursing her body for the little shiver of pleasure that came from it. As he had re-entered Rose, she moaned aloud into Alex's mouth, feeling his tongue move around her mouth. She still tried to avoid him coming into contact with her tongue but it was almost useless in this position.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff cried out and bared her claws again and hissed as menacingly as she could, striking out at Jerri if she came to close. "Leave me alone!" She yelled from the corner of the dumpster. "I dont want to have to hurt you again so just go away! I wont tell anyone if you just leave me alone!" She pleaded, her fangs and claws still bared. "This is your last warning..." She said weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jerri still continued to try and capture Tiff. "If you think I'll let you do that to me again-" She said as she leaps into the dumpster, grabbing her right arm right as she lashed at her and pinned it to her side. "I think play time is over now..." She said as her tail tip slithered between the garbage in the dumpster and thrusts it back into Tiff's pussy once more, much faster than last time to try and weaken her more so she could be taken back to Jerri's home. Her left arm had hit the side of the dumpster and was bleeding a little more now though she continued to use her left hand to try and pin the others arm.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No! Ahhh! Pull it out!" Tiff screamed as she was raped and attacked at the same time. She tried to slash at Jerri again, but do to the tail in her tight pussy, missed and her left arm was seized. Now with bow arms pinned, Tiff struggled and tried to bite Jerri, desperate to escape, kicking and screaming the whole time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jerri grinned at Tiff's attempts to bite her. Jerri was really enjoying the music she was making from Tiff's body.

"Pull it out? Ok, I'll pull it out. You said so after all..." She said to Tiff as she quickly pulled out her tail tip from Tiff's pussy and redirects it to her backdoor ring. Entering at a medium pace, she resumes her violation of the terrified kitty. She had to move her tail around a little since something was poking at her wound on her tail. Grimacing, she also looked over at her arm, the action forcing her to loosen her grip as the injury from the wound was getting more painful.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions