Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Good night..Gald.." Shiko plant a soft kiss on his nose and slowly fell asleep while bringing her body clsoer to him, looking for some warmth.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling to the kiss, he replied "Good night," before wrapping his big arm around her scaley body.
< Next Day >

Faiz slowly open eyes while yawning softly, smiling to the sleeping Altima. He place his paw on her cheek and caress softly, admiring of how beautiful she is.

Even the sun raise, brightening the room, Shiko still sleeping quietly, and now her night dress are half-covered her body, exposing one of her breasts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima smiles unconsciously as Faiz carressed her cheek. Her happiness was visibly noted, as her tail wagged softly from the tip.

Galdia, who's arm was still around Shiko's, Unconsciously slid his arm down her body. He was still asleep, but his body was moving on it's own, as it slid all the way to the bottom of her nigth dress and slipped under it, resting softly against her crotch.

Yawning a bit, Ishana looked around the room. She still felt pretty sore from the previous night, but she enjoyed it. She looked at Ryo, who was still sleeping, and decided to make them some rbeakfast.
As looked her tail wagging happily, he bring his muzzle closer, stucks out tongue and licks her lips softly.

"Mnhh.." Shiko moan softly as felt something on her crotch, but she didn't care much, since she had a dream where Galdia caerssing her body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima let out a soft murr, as Faiz licked her lips, and moments later, she licked her lips slowly. She was still wearing that smile on her face.

Galdia let out a loud yawn, which startled him awake. He was a little disoriented form the rude awakening he gave himself, but was quickly recovering his equilibrium, as he remembered that he spent the night with Shiko. He was about to move, when he felt that his hand was rubbing against something...it felt kind of..wet? Sliding his paw against it to get a better feel of what it was that his hand was on.
"Wake up, honey..It's already morning.." Faiz whispers on her ears, his paw began to caress her waists.

Shiko started to moan slightly while in her dream, Galdia fingering her wet pussy. A deep blush crossed her cheek, make her look cute. "Nghh...ahh..Gald..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima slowly awoke, as she stared around the room, then into Faiz' eyes. In all respects, the way she stared at him, she looked cute. "R-really?" she said, after letting out a small yawn.

oh...th-this is... Galdia thought as he blushed. and she...c-called my name! I think she likes it...maybe I should keep going.. Galdia thought, as he began to softly rub the entrance to Shiko, hoping he was doing a good job on pleasing her.

"G'morning, sleepy-head!" Ishana said, as she returned, smelling a little like food. She walked over to Ryo, and placed a small kiss on his cheek. She leaned down and whispered into his ears once again. "Good morning, honey!"
"Yes, it does..Alt.." Faiz slowly lift his body and stretch a bit, wagging his furry tails. "Mnhh..What a nice sleep.."

"Aaahhh..m-more..." Shiko moan and pleaded in sleep, more prejuices drooling out and her clit turns hard from every teasing.

Ryo open his eyes and yawning softly, as slowly lift his fully naked, and at the same time, his member turning hard under the blanket. "Mnhh...morning, Ishana..." He smile to her, sniffing something good. "Smells god..What are you cooking..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heehee! someone's excited to be 'up' Ishana teased, as she looked at the blankets. "Anyway, I made some pancakes, sausages, and eggs." the vixen said.

"it was nice... but not as nice as knowing who I was sleeping with" Altima said, as she got up from the bed. "What now, Faiz dear?"

Galdia was beginning to get hard pleasing Shiko, and his member was pretty large. He could feel it pressing against something soft and scaley, perhaps it was shiko'sbehind? Either way, he was still rubbing Shiko's entrance, but this time he pushed his finger passed her pink lips a little.