Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei wrapped her arms around him and pulls him closer to her. She murrs softly in his mouth as she frenches him harder but yet passionately. Their tongues dwell passionately against each other and after a while she slowly breaks the kiss and opens her eyes just to look at Dan, the one she loves so deeply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan frenched her back passionately and then smiled after they broke the kiss and nuzzled her gently. "I love you so much Yoosei....." he said softly as he caressed her hair gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I love you too Dan" she hugs him tightly, accidentally making them both fall down on the ground with her on top of him as she snuggles on him. "I don't want to lose you ever again honey"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar smiled and got off from the bed, leaving the dragoness on the bed, "Hey, since we already had breakfast, want to go for a walk? I'm sure we can go somewhere."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing darkly and giggling, Rosa gave a soft nod to Mar, and slowly tried to move herself - only ending up in moving just a few inches before slumping down again and giggling. "Yeah... we can have a walk.... just give me a few secs, sweetie..."

Hearing her moaning, Nath grinned, before softly starting to slowly slide his member out of the blue wolfess' tight tailhole, while groaning in sheer pleasure himself. The hole was so tight... and that brought him enough pleasure to make him just go over the edge and love the feeling. "Hhrhhhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We'll, I gotta get a shower, so... hehe, take your time. You have another restroom to your left sexy, refresh yourself" he said, winking as he left to the other bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Smiling happily, Rosa nodded, before slowly trying to get herself up. And she did so, but shakingly so - her body was still shivering from the orgasm in some form. "W-Whoa... remind me to pick up a toy next time." She whispered to herself softly, before heading to the bathroom that Mar had told her about - the one to her left.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Getting to his own bathroom, Mar started getting himself cleaned, not actually taking good time in it. He just got drenched a bit, washed his hair, then got out and dried himself off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Nath's member slowly sliding out of her tight tailhole moaning softly as her walls were going back to normal "Mmhhh..Nath..that feels...lovely.." Saphire said softly uner her moans as her pussy slowly dripped of a light amount of juices.
The OCA
Dan nuzzled her and smiled at her. "You don't gonna lose me again, you never gonna lose me hon" he said softly as he kissed her softly and hugged her closer. "always together my love" he said softly smiling at her as he caressed her cheek softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions