Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As the taxi stop in front of her, she stepped in and tell to the taxi driver to go to the cemetery which is located outside the city. The taxi starts moving towards the cemetery, which will took more than one hour to arrive.

Today is an horrible day for her, she's almost lose her virginity by wild Kurai by force. Her mind still blurring either she wants to go to school again or not. It's not a question which will be solved today. What she wants to do now is to visit Ryan's grave
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh!! Oh G-GOD!!" Rosa cried blissfully, moaning loudly each and every time the dragon's tongue came back to her clitoris, while she clawed wildly at the bed - gripping it, for all her worth, the pleasure... well, quite new for her.

"Well..." Kurtz started to smile a little, and closed his eyes gently, before wrapping his arms very loosely around her. "...Thank you..."

Nath heard her gasp and whisper, and took that as a means to go even slower - which he did, as very slowly now inch by inch went in, his paws softly beginning to rub the blue wolfess' back. "Ghhh~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"is there anything you want to do hon? anyplace you want to go?" Dan asked her as he put his arm around he and smiled at her warmly, the tip of his tail swishing softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes lightly and looks at him while smiling cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If I could find any of the cooking stuff we could start." Shadow said, not wanting to just nose around the kitchen rudely, "Yo Blaze, where is everything?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice looked at Blaze for a moment, letting out a little giggle, she stood back to the counter of the table, waiting for them to get decided.

Rosa's moans thrilled him even more, his tongue started delving inside her pussy then, the muscle sinking between her folds as he mid-closed his eyes, his claws clutching the dragoness' butt tightly with his claws.

Dorothy smiled softly, "Aww..." she said and started petting the dragon's head, "Sleep well!" she giggled a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze shooked his head, "This is a small confined appartment so where do you think the bowls and pot and pans will be Shadow... there over the stove and in the cubbrud," he said in a anounce.

"Surre sound ...good," Carmen said as she yawned sleepfully.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire's soft wimpers soon faded away as Nath slowed down his pushing even more. The pain that was left full subsided and turned into nothing but pleasure now her walls were now used to the member being inside of her. She then murred softly from the pleasure of his warm meat dwelling inside of her "Sorry..I-I just had to get used to having it in.." she said softly.

< Living Room >

Disturbed gave a soft smile and gently placed his hand on Carman's tummy, but his gaze staring into his lover's eyes "I can't believe that..I'm going to be a daddy." he said softly "..and..you'll be the..momma.." a small tear trailed down his face but her quickly wiped it with his free paw.
The OCA
Dan smiled and then he ordered a milkshake, he sure have missed them a lot, he missed to be at home so much, not that he didn't liked the army but after so many time away anyone starts to get a little homesick. "It's fine with me, I also have lot to catch with uncle Carl as well honey" he said as he wrapped an arm around her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions