Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
The white lupine wolf neared the head of his member near her tailhole, before softly whispering. "I remember... a-and I will...." He took a few more seconds to calm himself down gently, before he slowly started to lap at Saphire's neck, while softly starting to push the head ever-so-gently in. "...Nhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire murred softly from the licks on her neck followed by a soft gasp as Nath's member's head slowly pushed itself into and through her tailhole. Murring quietly as she felt the member's head gently resting just withing her asshole "Mmhh~"
The OCA
Taking a gulp, Nath decided. Gently, he then started to slide the shaft of his member into her tailhole, expanding the quite small hole to take his member. "Nnhhhaa~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire's eyes widened slightly as Nath started to push his member further, She gasped and whimpered softly as she felt the slight pain withing her tailhole as her walls were parted for the very first time "Mmhhh!!" the pain very slowly subsided into a mixture of pleasure and pain.
The OCA
She sits down on the chair and then looked at him while smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckled and then he went on a knee infront of her as he took out a little black box which he opened revealing a beautiful engagement ring, it was a gold ring with small diamonds incrusted on it and big one in the top part, he smiled at her.

"I know I asked you last night but let's do it how it should be done so..... Yoosei, my beautiful foxie, will you honor this fool wolf who loves you with all his heart by marrying me?" he asked her with a gentle smile his tail swishing softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei widens her eyes at the sight of the engagement ring as she suddenly and immediately places her paws on his cheeks as she bends a bit just to pull him into a deep and passionate kiss. After a few minutes she breaks the kiss, looking at him with a wide smile, and a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and slips the ring on her finger and returns the kiss with the same passion. "And you're the most beautiful and sweet foxie..... and sexy too" he said with a smirk and then he gets up and sits besides her and holds her paw gently, his tail swishes happily. "you sure you don't want a milkshake honey? or anything for that matter?" he asks her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes more and smiles cutely as he holds her paw and she then gently rests her head on his shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice wandered through the dining room, before getting to the kitchen quickly. She walked behind Shadow with a smile, "Anything I can help with?" she asked warmly.

The dragon, happy from the girl's action, started lapping contently at both holes in a rapid succession, tasting below the tail every so often to come all the way back to her hard clitoris bud, licking at it hardly.

Dorothy leaned right, letting Kurtz's muzzle fall on it, "Gee, go ahead, rest assured!" she told him, making sure he'd be at least a bit comfy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad