Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
OOC: Oh sorry Kurtz, wow I mised alot.

IC:

Katt sat back in her bed staring at the floor, "I've taken out countless hollows, I can't believe there's such a diffrence between a hollow and an Arcannar."

*White Tower*

Shadow walked into the prison area, having been practically dragged there by Jena, "So there is an Arcannar running around." He said as he looked through the bars at him, "So what were you doing in the human world? Arcannar don't usually leave Hueco Mundo."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(White Tower Prison)

Jena stood next to Shadow with her arms crossed shifting her eyes "I saw something else too...it followed me when I made the jump from the human world to the Soul Society. He said he was killed by him but I didnt see the killing." the dragonvixen glared at the Arcannar seeing if he'd respond.
The OCA
Archaneous opened his eyes and looked at Shadow, the ice in the cage melting away "I was in their world because I like to sightsee, so to speak." He looked at Jena "Remember when you tried to stop me from chasing the other shinigami? One of your captains, Yoksen I believe his name was, Blocked my attack on the shinigami and attempted to blow me to bits. Needless to say, it didn't work."

Yoksen appeared in front of the two captains, partially visible to them "Seems I'm here, yet not here at the same time."
"If that is true that he was a Shinigami." Jena then glared up at the spirit "Then why do you linger about is your soul unrestless? Cannot your soul fined peace? You lived a good life your sacrifice wasn't invane the child lived because of you."
The OCA
Odd, if a spirit is destroyed they simply cease to exist. A ghost could because it was their physical body destroyed not the spirit, but if someone's already a spirit and gets destroyed they cease to exist entirely. Shadow thought glancing slightly at the spirit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It has begun. The end of the shinigami and the rise of the arcannar has come." Yoksen said, disappearing.

"That wasn't the captain I fought earlier." Archaneous said, breathing fire inside the cell to get warmer.
"Yup, there's that big a difference between them." Kurtz sighed, placing a claw to his head as he looked onto Katt. "A good thing you weren't subject to even more of that Arcannar, you could've been killed."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No way!" Katt shouted, her pride taking a small dive, "I was holding my own just fine. She just surprised me is all."

*Jail*

Rise of the Arcannar? Shadow looked at Archaneous behind the bars, "So I'll assume you aren't the only one running around. What are you planning?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jena then snapped her fingers as she just remembered something "That little dragon hollow I saw with the young shinigami girl the one she was protecting. You brought them to the human world did you not?" she asked.
The OCA
Archaneous looked at Jena after he stopped breathing fire "Yes, I brought those hollow to the world of the living. Little pests." He then looked at Shadow "They never tell me anything."