Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
she twitches her ears and blinks while looking at Mitsuki "that must be cool.. I mean... doing a live piano performance... well than good luck... maybe indeed another day you can come to my house" she smiles and keeps heading to the cafeteria
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy smiled to Shadow, "Then let's go, I'm starving," and she took him by his arm to go along with Katt and Tony, they all heading to the cafeteria.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tony scratched his ear. "Lunch? Hmmm... okay." he replied, nodding his head to some music. "Nice to meet you Shadow, I'm really- oh- are you okay Katt? You screamed-" Tony asked. "Uh- Alice? Alice? Wait!" He said nervously. Alice was his first friend- and he wanted to stick with her. "...okay... see you around..." He mumbled to himself. "I'd like to join you two, thanks."

"I- woah! Uh- Thanks Katt! I'll catch you later Shadow!" He called as Katt dragged him off.

OOC: NOTE: I don't mind Shadow beating on Tony, honestly! Competetion- drama- comedy- Lets take it all!
"Yeah...and I perform tonight as well as a short interview after that. " Mitsuki smiles as every males looking at Mitsuki, and thought for themselves that they likes to tackle her.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles softly "that must be really amazing... I never watched a live piano performance... it must be a really great thing to see and hear" she smiles and then looks at Mitsuki "Mitsuki... do you mind if a friend of mine will make us some company as well now during lunch time?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
While Disturbed sat in the tree half asleep he felt a rumble it his tummy. Placed his paw over his tummy and said "...lunch time". Disturbed poked his head out of the tree and looked around. He happened to spot a sausage cart vender selling links of sausage. "Looks good....I think I'll have some..." Disturbed lept from the tree to a nearby lamp post, then quickly lept up on top of the building where the sausage vendor and his cart was positioned. He picked up a rock and tossed it at the vendor. The vendor suddenly looked around yelling "Hey! Who thew that!!". Disturbed left out a chuckle "this'll be too easy.." Picked up another rock chucked it at his otherside. Just as the vendor was about to turn Disturbed ran down, snatched the string of sausage links, and jumped back into a nearby shadow. Vendor grumbled "Rotten kids while I'll....Hey!!! Who stole my sausage!!!!". Disturbed chuckled as he took a bite of sausage.
The OCA
"Hmm...This is my first time here...so it may not problem with me...I also need friends.." Mitsuki smiles as her tail swishing happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"well then.. I hope he will meet with us at the cafeteria.. he is very nice.. i'm sure you will like him as well"

meanwhile back at Kurai's classroom. he had his head leaning against the window as he was half sleeping. one of his class mates snuggles him. "what the..." Kurai looks at the clock and gulps "damn i am so late... " he stands up in a hurry walking towards the cafeteria.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: And just think gun, if Shadow were to do enough damage you'd get to spend time with that hot sheep nurse I introduce earlier. Hmm a wolf and a sheep. Interesting combination if you think about it.

Edit: Forgot the IC.

IC:

Shadow sighed a bit as Tony was literally dragged off by Katt, "She really needs to work on her restraint." After they had arrived at the cafeteria they were in luck, "Wow, not very crowded." Shadow though aloud as he glanced around the large room, several of the tables were empty, and there were only a handful of kids standing in line at the moment so he knew it wouldn't get much more packed.

"You two go find a table," Katt said looking back at Shadow and Dorothy, "So what food do you like?" She asked turning back to Tony, "I like steak, bacon, ham, pasta, cookies, pie, cake, ice cream, hamburgers, hotdogs,"

"Great, once she starts reciting her favorite foods she won't stop for hours." Shadow said as Katt continued down her list.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Perched in a tree Disturbed munched on the string of sausage links he had stolen. He stopped halfway through the string, then tossed it to the side. Disturbed let out a deep sigh "Is this all I'm going to do with my life," he thought to himself. He looked into the courtyard of students that were visiting with each other outside of the school. Some were standing and others were sitting at various picnic tables eating lunch, laughing, and chatting with one another. Disturbed let out another deep sigh. "I know I could never go back to that," he thought to himself. "I dont want...it..to happen again.." he thought to himself somemore. The rest of the day he sat in the tree and observed students chatting with one another.
The OCA