Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Mitsuki took her cellphone and put inside her pocket, while sighing. "...If she hate me because I let you hearing of the entire conversation..it's fine for me...I don't mind at all..." She turn her face to outside of window, while her ears kept lowered down.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and then opens one eye to look at Dan "yes I am ok honey...don't worry.. I was just shocked that Kurai heard my entire conversation with Mitsuki... the only bright side is that Kurai decided to give you a second chance"

Kurai got closer to Mitsuki from behind and gently hugs her, wrapping his arms around his waist. "...don't worry Mitsuki... she is not mad at you... I know her well enough to know she isn't mad at all"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire smiled softly as her paw gently brushed against the white wolf's cheek "Nath...I love you very much...theres nobody else I'd rather be cuddling with than right now." she then sighs softly "But I...must know something." she takes a deep breath "Do you..liked me just for my bod?." she asked nervously
The OCA
Dan smiled and kissed her softly. "That's great and I have good news too honey" he said as he showed her the folder. "My reassigment got authorized by the commander, and I have a month free from the headquarters before I assume my new position as operations chief and strategist here so I will be living here again" he said happily, his tail rubbing hers gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei immediately, and without giving a second thought, stands up and hugs him tightly, ending up sitting down on his lap while swishing her tails frantically and covering his face with plenty of soft kisses as she giggles cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and kissed her deep and softly as he hugs her close. The secretary of the commander just watched them and couldn't help but giggle at the lovely sight. "I take you're so happy for this huh?" he said with a smile after he broke the kiss and caressed her back gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath blushed deeply at the question, his white fur turning a deep red, before he spoke softly. "Saphire.... I... I don't see you just for your body. Your body is cute, that's all... I adore it, yes, but the thing I care about most is your person. You're innocence, you're beautiful smile, you're soft attitude. Those things, that's what made me come to you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki blushes, feels his arms around her waist while speak softly. "...Well...if the situation were different form what you've say, I don't mind...I'm not a good person to be friend with... I'm very suitable to be alone..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods eagerly and smiles widely while looking deep into Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan grinned and kissed her playfully. "mmm.... now I sure like that idea hon" he said as he then setted her on the floor on her feet as he got up and held her paw. "now let's go hon, we still have to make a stop in the mall and then you will tell me if you gonna meet with your friend Mitsuke so I can take you there" he said with a smile and then they walked up to the elevator, after do some papering to get all settle with his new position they walked out the headquarters and to his car and drove off to the mall.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions