Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice threw in her shirt for last, then went into the room where she thought the bathroom would be. She didn't see anyone in, so she guessed she might as well wash her hands and face.

"Grrr... Mrrr..." the dragon murred, arching his head back as he growled a bit louder. His claws moved to the girls head starting to caress her head and rub her ears as his cock twitched.

Dot smiled at the kiss, Aww... then returned it eagerly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan sat down on a chair besides Yoosei and smiled while watching her talking with her friend, his tail slowly moved and coiled around hers gently as he read the papers, he was so happy his request got accepted, he will be able to be with Yoosei after all.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes lightly and waves the tip of her tails happily when feeling his tail coiling around hers. She let out a soft giggle before answering to Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan looked up at Yoosei when hearing her question. "I knew he was behind those messages this morning.... guess he didn't trust on me but maybe with this he will get a bit of trust on me" he thought as a smile crossed his face
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki could not lie to her first friend, while speaks the truth. "Yes...He's on my side... The reason why I activate the speaker on my phone so Kurai would listen to our conversation is...I want him to know everything...and accept your decision..."

Mitsuki looks to Kurai a bit and look back to her cellphone, before continue talking in polite tone. "...Kurai wants to speak with you..I you don't want to talk with him...please terminate the call..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Rosa only giggled, as she then flicked her tongue over the large cock one more time, before slowly starting to take it into her mouth, sending the first three inches into her seemingly suctioning mouth. "Mmmh~~"

Blushing softly, the dragon started to deepen the kiss with her a little - he didn't even hear the announcement, as he continued it with her. "Heh.."

Coming in quietly after seeing her shake her cute little butt, Nath walked slowly over to her, a small grin across his face. "So... you sure you wanna?"

As he approached the bed, he softly started lowering down, so that he and Saphire could cuddle gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Nath walked closer she blushed deeply as he came into the room and she sat down onto the bed with him "Yes..I do." She said softly before she leaned into the white lupine and softly kissed him on the lips.
The OCA
Nath, lying down softly ontop of her now, accepted the kiss warmly - pushing back into it with passion. He wanted to at least have a little bit of time with her now, so at least then, she would know how much he felt about her later.

He held the kiss for a few seconds, before chuckling. "It's up to you... if you want to make love again... my cutie Saphy."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei widens her eyes when hearing that Kurai had listened to their entire convo.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan put a paw on her shoulder gently as he looked at her with concern. "Are you okay hon?" he asked her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions