Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Pft." Ry walks past him. "I have authority." Ry said to Ky as Ky dematerialized.
Ry came with him.

"I've got more than that, Ry. And if you go anywhere near Blue, I'll rip you limb from limb with it. And if even the tip of Flicker's tail is hurt, consider yourself roadkill."
"Flicker is a Juggernaut." Ry said boredly, staying put. He DID have the power to be there- had had taken it from Flicker. "I have business."
"Your business had better not be with Blue. Until we meet again, Regis Reiger."
"Yes... we... shall. Worthy adversary."Ry bowed. And the portal closed.
Ky suddenly glows with a blue light that moves off of his body and into the air, fading with the wind. Ky groans slightly and falls over, apparently exhausted, eyes their normal deep blue.
Flicker feels like he's been stripped of his powers- "Ky! Are you okay!?" Flickr ran to him.
"U-ungh... Yeah...." Ky pushes himself up and slowly gets to his feet. "Can you and those trees stop spinning so fast? I'm getting dizzy...."
"Close your eyes- that'll help-" Flicker suggested.

*Purgatory*

"Peeeerfect." Ry grinned, seeing Blue's body. He ran towards it- but before he good scan Blue-

BASH!!

Ry went flying, he got up, and covered his muzzle- the blood healed it instantly- "YOU!!"

Moonshadow carried Blue body. "Me." And then disappeared.

Ry punched the groundin frustration.
Ky does and shakes his head clear. "Are you alright, Flicker?"