Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan saw Yoosei and growled playfully as he walks up to her and hugs her closer. "you look so gorgeous and sexy hon, I really have to get everything done so I can be back to you asap" he grinned and kissed her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei kisses him softly, blushing deeply and hugging him gently as her paws roam his arms in soft and seductive caresses.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"Thank you...Kurai..." Mitsuki smiles as little ear emerge at the edge of her eyes and she quickly turn her face away from him, so he could not see her teary eyes.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
he smiled and murred. "good to know that honey and as much as I'd love to spend the whole day here with you we have things to do but after that I'm all yours" he then leaned and whispered on her ear. "and you even will be able to strip me off the uniform sexy foxie" growls playfully and seductively on her ear.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes deeply and almost melts down on his arms. She murrs loud and happily and even her tails swish frantically behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Darn, no naked cooking." Shadow teased as he grabbed his clothes off a nearby chair, "That's definately one drawback to spending the night at someone else's apartment." He joked as he got dressed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze smiled as he watched Katt curl up as he covered her up with the blanket again and left the room quietly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire giggled softly as Nath shook the water off his head "You're so cute." she said as she walked behind Nath and started drying off his back. Gently pressing the towel against his back and gently ran it down his back then tail drying it of its wetness. Saphire then knelt down and started drying off his likes while she tried to fight the urge to look up at his cute white furred butt.

< Shower 2 >

"Done with the front." Disturbed chimed as he rinsed of the remaining suds off of his front.
The OCA
Giving a soft chuckle as she started to dry his legs, he lifted his tail up out of instinct... granting Saphire a very... very... clear view of his tailhole at that time. "A-are you done, Saphy? I'd like to clean you as well..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No I still have to dry off your front." Saphire then rose her head up then saw that Nath's tail was lifted up. Her eyes were fixed on the lupine's gently curved buttocks blushing deeply, she wanted so badly just to touch it but she needed to finish drying off her lovely lupine. The blue wolfess then stood up and went to his front and started drying off his chest giving Nath a cute smile.
The OCA