Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
When the Master came to Evoline he smiled at her. She looked so cute, so innocent. It was almost funny looking at it and knowing of her strong will. He walked over to her and leaned forward, wondering if she spoke in her sleep. If she did not, after a minute or two of listening to the song of her breathing, would begin to shake her awake. "Evoline. Evoline, wake up."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Evoline slept very very soundly and did not stir. When at last she did awaken from The Master's shaking, she would wrap her hands around his neck and choke him, her eyes red with hate and anger, and literally lift the huge orc off the floor. Suddenly she would come to her senses and release him immediately. "By the stars!" She cried out, looking at her hands as though she feared them. "I-Im so sorry! I..Im not sure what came over me, I...I..." she tried to explain. She had been able to lift The Master off his feet, and had been able to choke him past all his muscles. That was not natural strength, and why had she done it at all? He had woken her up before, what was different?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master gasped for air and held his throat as he hit the ground. He looked at Evoline and his mind raced. Was their somekind of link between her and Tal? Had being free from that place of her slavery changed her? Was it the food!? He quickly began to explain Tal's past, saying that the man that had captured her obviously had a thing for curious slaves with strange pasts. After explaining it to her, he asked her what she thought of it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I...I dont know. He never tortured Tal, well, not how he tortured me. Perhaps he would have treated me the same as him if I had broken...are...are you OK? Im so sorry...I...I dont really know what happened." She sighed softly and hugged her knees. "I know Im some kind of monster, but it would be much more bearable if I could at least tell where I came from."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master placed a hand on her shoulder when she said and smiled. "Monsters are made by action, and as far as I'm concern, you are no monster. You are a girl who simply has a dark past, and I promise, I will help you light it up." He then sighed and shook his head. "I am sorry. I was at the man's home, Tal's home. I could have searched the city, see if I could find anything about you..."
"Its ok." Evoline said softly. "I-Im not so sure that its a past I want. Still though, it could help explain why Im so tired all the time, and why I did what I did. Any word from those other orcs yet?" She sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, quite the stunning creature, even with her...defects.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sadly, no. Then again, I've been very busy with...other problems. I have made one interesting discovery though. I don't know if he knew this, but it seems the man who previously owned you enjoyed having...unusual slaves. I've found out some rather interesting things about the male slave, Tal." The Master then sighed, before looking at Evoline. "I don't know how much this will help, but we could go to the library. Perhaps if you look over some of the older books, something will come back?"
"Maybe. Its worth a try." and with that Evoline would go with him to the library and start looking through books. HE could leave her to her work or help her as best he could, it was his choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Orc gave Evoline a white dress, before the two left. The Master decided to work with Evoline, helping her look through the various books there. As they worked, the Orc would notice some of his citizens looking at Evoline with a lust, but all it took was a small cough or glare, they would stop. If Evoline noticed the lustful glances, he would make sure to apologize, before going back to work.
Evoline would notice but say nothing. She knew that The master would protect her, or otherwise she would protect herself. In the end they found very little once more. There were many elven legends, but they often spoke in riddles and metaphors, making it difficult to make any definite connections between her and the myths. They would need and elf to translate, one who was fluent in the language and styles of the east wood elves. But elves were hard to find and looked down on orcs and humans. Enlisting their help would not be easy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)