Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek blushed from the sight of Akane's sexy legs as he tried to avoid Shiva's gaze and started dealing cards. "It's getting close now." The shadow dragon then looked at his cards and grinned slightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once Shiva looked at her own cards, her eyes almost immediately got wide open. The girl gulped gently and waited for the others to make the first move.

Akane chuckled once noticing Shiva's expression. She wonder if the icy lady had got the highest hand or the lowest one. "mhh.." taking a moment to look at her own cards, she sighed softly. "I have got three 5's" she murmured, showing off her hand.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I have a full house." Jedrek smirked happily as he showed off his three Jacks and a pair of sixes. He then looked towards Shiva, confused by her reaction, "What about you, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I hate this game" Shiva pouts and throws her cards to the table. she had got nothing that would give her a victory for this round. Sighing gently, she brings her hands to her back and unbuckles her bra, letting it loose before slowly pulling it off her and blushes while folding her arms together, ending up pressing her mounds together.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The shadow dragon frowned before he draped his beefy arm around the ice human. "Aw, don't pout, Shiva. It's not over yet." Jedrek then dealt another round of cards before he cringed, "Ugh, though it might be over for me."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but blush darkly once she felt his arm around him. "Well I can lose at any moment too" she pouted adorably again and took a look at her new hand.

Akane tried to keep focus, they were all almost fully naked. the new couple of rounds would be decisive.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it's okay, lovely. It's just the three of us anyways." Jedrek licked Shiva's cheek and chuckled softly before revealed his lousy hand. "I got nothing, not even an Ace. What about you two?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I got four 5's." she murmured proudly while showing her hand and looking up at Akane.

"Well I just got a pair of 2's anyway. Guess Jedrek lost this round" the human of fire chuckled darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, oh well, I guess someone had to lose." The shadow dragon smirked towards them both as he slowly slipped out his boxers, revealing the rest of his muscular body including his fleshy pride. He blushed a little across his ebony scales before he began dealing cards just to Akane and Shiva. "Good luck, girls."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Both girls couldn't help but blush darkly once admiring the dragon's body. Shrugging their thoughts for a moment, they tried to focus on the game.

Shiva looked at her hand and frowned. "I got nothing at all damn" she cursed, knowing she had only one piece of clothing left on her.

"Well I didn't got much other than three 2's. it's good enough to beat your game sis" the elemental of fire chuckled.

Blushing even deeper, Shiva stands up slowly and grasps the rim of her panties, pulling down slowly and revealing too, her bare naked body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions