Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"Tell me, sluts. Tell your Master, how the taste of his cum is? Tell your pathetic fiance and the 'King' of this land, how it feels being a man's whore?" Hunter ordered, loving his sense of power, and humiliating the two girls.
"No dear, your not in trouble..." Gin said with a pained expression before turning back t Trish "I mean that it'll be up to you to protect her! An as for your family? It's your ancestor that killed me! That bastard was payed to kill me because I was different, and the worst part...was that he made me think we were friends!" he growled in anger, glaring at Trish as though she herself had done this.

"Delicious!" Rei moaned in Ecstasy "Incredible!" the Queen agreed, all the while they licked each other clean and gave the outraged spectators lustful grins.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So what?! Im not my father, grandfather, or whoever you happen to be going on about!" Trish yelled back, her anger getting the better of her. "And as for HER!" She said pointing and incriminating finger at the cowering elf, who backed away at the gesture and whimpered a little. "She is YOUR pet! Your problem! Your lucky dont exercise you right now and leave here where ever here is!"

Sarah's long ears were actually drooping a little as her fear increased, she had no idea what they were talking about, but it sounded like it was about her and not in a good way. "Please..." She whispered, very very afraid. "Dont yell...just...please...its...its..." She turned her frightened gaze towards Gin before lowering it to his crotch. Shaking a little, she laid on her back and spread her legs. "Master...please...fuck me instead...I dont want...real people to be angry because of me."

The small display of Sarah's utter mental destruction seemed to sober Trish up a bit. "I will help." She said silently. "I dont take anything back though, but I will help...but I need her to be...calm..." She said silently, not sure how they would accomplish that since she could feel her mental distress all the way from where she stood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter grinned and laid down on the ground and ordered Rei to sit on his dick and ride him. "Impale my dick into your pussy slut!" he ordered.
Rei barely let Hunter finish as she slammed down on his cock, screaming in pleasure as she did, the queen meanwhile kept licking her daughter clean.

"I didn't expect nor want you too take it back...but..." Gin stopped,, unsure of how to make the girl calm "Sarah, I...I want you to si up and relax...Trish is here to help you..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah did sit up but continued to cower. "H-Help? Is...is there something wrong with me?...I...I thought this was what you wanted..." she said, her ears low once more as she looked between Gin and Trish. Trish approached slowly and began to stroke her back. "Please calm down dear, Im just here to help you feel better about all this. You dont like being afraid all the time do you?" Sarah shook her head no and Trish smiled kindly. "Then relax and let me help."

Sarah did her best and closed her eyes as her back and head were stroked and finally fell into a state of subconsciousness which allowed her to be as calm as she could be in this state. Thats when the work began. Trish closed her blind eyes and a purple aura surrounded them as Trish cushioned her with her own mind, and then began to pick up the pieces of Sarah's psyche and tried to glue them back together.

About an hour later, the aura ended and Trish slumped, exahusted from her work. Sarah also seemed tired and had to shake her head a little to get back into reality. Once she did she squeaked a little and covered her naked body with her hands, blushing hard. She then looked up at Gin (if he is in the room still) with fearful eyes, but not those of a slave, those of a captive.

"W-Whats happening?" She asked timidly, looking around. "G-Gin...why am I here? Are...Are you going to r-ra-ra-" She could not bring herself to say it as she backed up to the very back of the bed, not understanding anything aside form that Gin had captured her and raped her before, and she was naked and he was in the room with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm going to cum slut! I'm going to cum in your slut pussy! Tell them, everyone, what a slut you are! Scream out what whore you are!" Alex ordered as he fucked her.
Rei screamed and moaned loudly as she spoke "I'm a whore! I'm masters little slut! I love when he fucks me hard as he can! I want more!" she yelled and moaned, coming near the end of her screaming.

Gin didn't dare look her in the eyes as he spoke "No...I'm not going to rape you...I'm sorry for all I've done..." he muttered as he walked away and passed through the wall.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Trish spat and yelled "Gin! Dont you walk away from her! You dont get to just leave us like this!" Sarah seemed terribly confused and winced as Trish added "I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMNED APARTMENT!" Sarah took some of the pillows and covered herself and asked "Um..whats...whats going on?" Trish ignored her, that was Gin's job after all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as his cum shot into Rei's body and moaned in joy as he rode the orgasm out. He petted her on head as the holograms ended, and pulled his dick out. "Clean my dick."