Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Sure thing!'' He says while grinning.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay then." Rei walked towards the nearby door.

"I wonder if we should sell tickets?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He grinned and walked out, his paws on his backhead ''yay, I haven't battled in some time!'' He says with still grinning and blows up his white hair away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know- I do have an underground arena-" Grey said, he then pointed at the electronic sliding doors that had the word "to arena" over it. he then caught Rei's attention, and showed him a blowgun he hid in his pocket (which made him look like he had another errection) "-just in case." He grinned.

"Hmm.... I smell arousal..." Grey thought to himself as he sniffed the air.
Ohhh no I'm not falling for that again! Rei walked past him quickly and made his way to the arena.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grinned and teleported besides Rei, so he walked sides him till they got to the arena.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rei walked to the other side of the arena, "So what are the rules? This is a friendly fight so...first to say uncle?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Sure thing'' Mar says with a smile and then goes to the arena with Rei, when both take their position, Mar swishes his tails around and grins ''You can start if you want Mr.Rei!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry, in true bulter style, turned up with a whistle.

"Right, lads, I want a good clean game. Three, two..." he brew his whistle.
Rei charged forward a split second after the whistle, rearing back his arm for a punch. He smiled quickly and threw his fist into the ground throwing himself behind Mar and throwing him into a quick headlock, "Just a warning, I'll know if you hold back."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad