Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Ah... don't worry, Dot. Our seats are..." The red-haired dragon's eyes weavered over the rows of seats, until he found two near the very end of the first carriage. "Ah, there." Taking Dorothy's claw, he then softly started to walk over to the two seats with her, chuckling softly.

"Oh, snap." Rosa cursed, but gave a little cute giggle afterwards. "Guess that's my delusion after yesterday - I thought you weren't wearing them." Moving her claws up, she softly unbuckled anything that would prevent her from pulling down, and, grinning, she quickly tugged at the pants.

"Alrighty..." Nath gave a soft chuckle, as he started softly stroking from the tip of the tail to the bottom, grinning softly. "...But, if thats the way you want it, I'll comb it after, heh."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue wolfess smiled softly "I'd like that." she giggled watching Nath wash her tail. "hmm I think you got it all clean." she then rinsed it under the shower to get all the suds off "Could you turn the shower off Nathy?"
The OCA
"Oh... sure!" Nath chimed swiftly, and, reaching for the small control on the side, he twisted it, eventually making the clear flow of spraying water end. "There... done."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire then openned the shower curtain and stepped out grabbing a towel "Here I'll dry you off." she said comming back with the towel.
The OCA
Yoosei murrs and gives another quick kiss on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smirked and got up walking near her and then he slapped her butt with his tail playfully. "You teaser foxie, you really like to get me wild on you huh?" he said as he murrs in her ear softly and runs a paw down her back sending a electric wave of pleasure through her spine.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes darkly and twitches her ears happily at the sound of him murring.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze chuckled as he got up and started geting dressed, "I will, and I don't think they will be up quite yet so let sleep in some more," he said a he finish getting dressed.

Carman laughed with Disturbed as she finished cleaning his back and tail, "All done back here," she said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Mitsuki blushes and murrs softly, feeling his paws caressing her back. She really miss this feeling for such a long time, and let Kurai to embraces her as long as he want.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Kurai smiled and twitches his ears when hearing her murring. "...do you like when I do this?" he asks calmly while deepening the rubbing on her back and in a very relaxing way
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions