Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:"Mmm don't claw at my chest or we will never get to school on time Mistress," Blaze said as he continue to roughful Katt's fur as he begins to get a boner.

"Well," Katt purred happily, "It's your fault for riling me up." She continued pawing happily as he rubbed her fur.

"S-sorry." Shadow quickly apologized, "Guess I need to learn some control."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan walked in the bedroom with a towel around his waist and smiled seeing Yoosei on the bed on a sexy pose, he entered so silenty she didn't noticed since she was busy with her cell, he laid slowly on the bed and cuddled her from behind and kissed her neck and cheek while murring softly as he smiled. "is that your friend who you are messaging honey?" he asked her as he wrapped his tail around her gently while caressing her gently with his paws
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice quickly huddled him, "Come on, don't be such a wimp, you just got over-excited, it's not like you are a pro yet" she grinned and started getting lower and lower on the bed, pushing him in the hug. "But you are quite satisfying" she admitted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki reads the reply and brings her cellphone to Kurai. "Reads the message. It has an answer for all of your questions."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and murrs from the soft caresses on her body as she then looks at Dan while smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm..??" Mitsuki blinks "...Does Dan is the person who hurts her feelings before...?" She spoke softly while place her paw on his ear, caress a bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a small giggle, Rosa moved herself a little - so that her claw could still roll down softly and stroke every little inch of his chest, and the muscles across it's entirely. "..Oh... it's just a little thing I want to do..."

Moving his feet, Kurtz then started to ascend up the stairs onto the plain. Inside, it was actually quite a nice temperature - as noise erupted from his left while he walked in. "Looks like we're gonna have to find our seats..."

The white lupine wolf gave out a gentle moan through his lips, as the pink member continued to slowly erect. His face was still blushing as deep as it would go, and his expression one of joy. "Hrrr... yeah, I g-guess so..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan kissed her back and then sighed. "why I have the feeling that there is a certain black fox behind those questions your friend is asking?" he said as he got a paw under her towel and scratched her belly fur gently.

"the last I need is that he puts your friends against our relation honey, I hope I'm wrong but I can see he doesn't trusts in me.... and I can't blame him, I did hurt you so much before and I really regret of it, I was a real idiot" he said as he cuddled her closer.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions