Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei mid-closes her eyes while blushing more, murring happily as she eats the food. She surely is enjoying that little adorable moment. One of her tails swishes frantically behind her while she guides the other tail to near his tail and coils it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki smiles as she stopped caressing his neck. Later, she took her cellphone inside her pocket, find a contact name 'Yoosei' "You want me to send a message to Yoosei-san to come here, Kurai..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"no problem hon, anything for you" Dan said as he smiled, his tail forming a heart with hers.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei keeps eating happily, and after a while signalises to him that she is full already. She gently grabs the napkin and gently cleans her lips to then look at their tails forming a heart, making her blush deeply

Kurai shake his head and smiles slightly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nodded as she begin to type a message : "Hello, Yoosei. I just want to know where are you right now. Thank you. From, Mitsuki" Then, she push a button 'Send'

"We just hope she will reply back my message." Mitsuki slightly smiles while her green eyes still looking to his face.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan smiled and put down the fork and then he started to eat his breakfast, after he finished he picked up the dishes and put them on the sink and then he walked back up to Yoosei and smiled. "Now I will take a bath so I can get ready and we can go honey" he said as he kissed her lips softly and then he took off his shirt revealing his muscled chest and walked off to the bathroom.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice shook her head, "It's just too fast for me" she said, taking the opportunity he had stopped to sit up on the bed, with a gasp, she added, " But you are pretty good at this."

Mar shifted himself and rested on his back on the bed, a lusty grin on his face. The dragon felt the claw going down, "Glad you are so mindful" he smirked.

Dot smiled happily, "Sure!" she giggled from the kiss and made haste with her boyfriend up to the plane.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurai blushes lightly once again as he notices Mitsuki starting at him. A small smile appears again on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"No problem, Kurai. I'm willing to help someone in need.." Mitsuki smiles as her cellphone ringing, notifying her that she receive a message. She knew the incoming message is from Yoosei and immediately open and reads it.

Mitsuki create a new message and replies it back "Nothing serious, I just want to make sure that you're fine...You already have a boyfriend? I'm quite surprised. So what's your boyfriend's name?" Then, she hits 'Reply' button, send the message to Yoosei.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan took off the rest of his clothes and stepped in the shower and turned on the water as he got under it getting his fur all soaked as he started to wash himself as he smiled. "this sure has been a pretty interesting break from the front" he thought as he took the soap and started to rub it on his fur.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions