Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Maybe she stay with someone who made her cry before..." Mitsuki place her paw on his shoulder and rubs a bit. "Find her and talk with her nicely..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai murrs softly from the caresses on his shoulder and sighs again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aaaaarrrgggh..." Alice grunted from the new double insertion, her juices simply watering down on Shadow's awaiting tongue. Moment by moment she worded her mate's name with her moans, showing her satisfaction and pleasure to him intently.

Few seconds later, the bulky dragon entered back again, "Mar's back in da house" he announced, smirking at the blonde dragoness on his bed.

"You hate flying?" Dot cocked her head to the side, blinking, "I thought you liked it."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So sweet," Shadow said quickly as he happily lapped her juices into his mouth. He slid another finger into her tailhole, spreading it wider as he manipulated it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm don't claw at my chest or we will never get to school on time Mistress," Blaze said as he continue to roughful Katt's fur as he begins to get a boner.

"Now for you Disturbed," said Carman as she turned around and started washing his front.

Ooc: I might not have the net for the next couple of days so if you don't see me post you know what happend but I will be back on very soon
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed just smiled watching Carmen wash his front as she ran the bar of soap up and down his body creating suds as she scrubbed his chest.

< Bathroom 2 >

Saphire hummed softly as she cleaned every inch of Nath's back. Then she knelt down and went to washing his legs all the way down to his ankles and back up to his buttocks. As she looked at it she giggled "..cute butt..."

She stood back up "Gotta clean your cutie tail." she took the wolf's tail into one paw and startied running the bar of soap down Nath's tail making sure its nice and clean.
The OCA

"How about if I call her and tell her to come to school? Then, you can see and having a nice talk.." Mitsuki smiles a bit while her paws caressing his neck.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"That's why on the plane over here the first time I was sitting in front of a barf bag, didn't I tell you that four years ago?" Kurtz gave a small little chuckle at that, as he looked back at Dot with somewhat a serious face. "Seriously, I hate flying."

With a small smile, Rosa sat up on the bed again, and smiled softly - her untied hair just seemingly floating softly and in mid-air behind her. "Didn't take you that long, did it..."

Nath murred at each second that she cleaned. To be totally honest, it felt... great, before she reached his buttocks, which he blushed very deeply at as she washed and commented on it.

When also hearing her saying about his tail, it snapped in this thought. "Whoops..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan murred and kissed her neck softly as his orgasm subsided, he just caressed her gently as he gasped for air. "mmmmmnnh...... I love you so much....." he smiled at her as he then rolled getting her on top of him and kissed her again. "you did all this on purpose huh? taking off the towel again to get me make love to you here in the kitchen foxie" he chuckles and sucks softly on her lower lip. "You sure can be naughty when you want hon" he smirked as he played with her ears gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

A long and yet soft murr escaped Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions