Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Then what do you plan on doing? I'm the only one trying to help you know! What are you going to do? Go to one of your scumbag friends? Leave town and never come back?" he yelled, before realizing what he had just did. "I'm sorry. But its true. I'm the only hero who is going to help you. We need to work together, so you can live a free life and so I can help Demon Flower. Please, Sarah, let me help you."

He then looked at Kitty and sighed again. "We can probably let her go. I promised her that. Promised she would be okay. Just like I'm promising you, I'll do everything in my power to help you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Then let me go! I will take care of myself, like I always have! The only problem here is you! You showed them my face! And that freak fights just like you do! What, none of this is your fault?! Bullshit! I will tell you what I know, but then you have to let me go!"

Kitty stirred again. She was a pathetic super villain...but if that villain who captured her was anything like Savior, then he would find her again and bring her to "justice" for ratting him out. It would, however, be easy enough to just let her go and take care of herself. Whatever happened to Kitty wasnt really his problem anyway.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at the ground and then at Kitty. He took a deep breath and sighed. "I...want to help you," he whispered, his dark tone and gravel voice gone for a few seconds. He regained his composure though and looked at Sarah. "Why did you become Skull? Did the father try using you to get into a position of power, or is he innocent?" he asked. He then added another question. "This 'freak' caught you once. What's stopping it from happening again? Come with me, at least for tonight, to my base. You'll be safe there and tomorrow you can decide what you will do next, and I won't stop you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I became Skull for my own reasons, my dirt bag father had nothing to do with it!" Sarah growled. "Fine, I will go back with you. At least there you can UNTIE ME, and then I can tell you what you need, as long as I get some clothes in the process." She would not resist him if he took them to the base, though she would then see where it was. Once he was back, it was up to Savior as to what to do next. Kitty needed to be kept somewhere, Sarah needed clothing...or not, and Hope was probably walking around her cell by now on all fours.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded, before adding. "I can't let you be conscious for this. I have no choice, but to knock you out before I bring you there." If Skull agreed, he dropping a knock out gas grenade, a small one, at her. It knocked her out, most likely, and he picked the two up and swung off.

Once they reached his base, he went to the medical room he kept, just in case he had to bring someone to his base for treatment, and placed Kitty on one of the beds. He threw a blanket over her, and locked the door behind him. There were sensors that would alert him when she awoke, and there was no window for her to look out with. Just some lights, beautiful paintings, and a cup of water he left on a nearby table for her.

He then awoke Sarah, who would find herself in his relaxation room, on his couch. Again, there were no windows, but there were paintings, lights, and other basic things. The room looked like it belonged in a cabin or an old family movie to be honest. Savior was standing over her, and he dropped a large shirt and pants on her body. "They may be a bit big for you, but they'll work," he stated.
Sarah would quickly slip into the pants and shirt, doing her best with what she had. "OK...Thank you." She said past her blush. Being carried around, helpless and naked was not her ideal form of travel, and she was more than happy to have some clothes. "I suppose you want to know why I became skull now right?"

She would the proceed to tell him her tale. She was raised in a family of crooked politicians, and she hated it, and always wanted a way to get back at her father for forcing his life on her mother and herself. When she was just a small girl, her body guard began to teaching her lessons on how to defend herself, and so began her training. She was a martial arts expert by the age of thirteen, and a master of several forms by the time she was twenty. When she became twenty two she decided that her time for waiting had ended.

She was sick of watching her father win, making under the table deals and even rigging the elections in his favor until he was finally, and unjustly named Mayor. She wanted to take him down, but one thing stopped her from simply exposing him. Her sister, sweet Silvia, was to precious to her. She knew that if their father was exposed, then she would suffer, and her lifestyle and reputation would be destroyed due to being the daughter of a crooked mayor. Sarah could handle that, but she knew Silvia could not.

So instead she took up the mask, Skull, and began her revenge. Skull was infamous for robbing banks, kidnapping political leaders, and other such anti government activity. Her whole plan was this, keep her father in office for her sisters sake, while torturing her father with a constant stream of problems. She killed tons of cops, most crooked and eating out of her father's hand, but was unafraid to kill innocents in the process, this was about her vengeance, not them.

She wanted to watch her father squirm under the pressure, while at the same time knowing he would never give up his position for even his own well being. For this reason she can not go public, nor allow her sister to know that Skull and Sarah where one and the same. When Demon Flower kidnapped Silvia instead of her father, Skull was about to cut her demonic head off her shoulders, but Savior got to her first.

Also, she mentioned that, if her father found it, there was a very large chance her disappearing suddenly and without explanation. Sarah's father had many connections and would not hesitate to send his own daughter to Guantanamo Bay if that was what it took to insure she no longer endangered his career. But as long as Silvia was spared the knowledge of Skull, and problems of poverty, Sarah was willing to disappear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior quietly listened to Sarah, nodding his head once in a while. When she had finished he sighed and closed his eyes, taking it all in. "...I'll finish what you started. I'll stop your father, and I'll take him down. I'm already hated by most of the superhero public, anyways. No one knows me or my past, and I have no alternate identity. I can take him down. I will take him down," he whispered. "I promise."

"Is there anything you need? A blanket? Some food or drinks?" he asked, standing up tall and beginning to walk away. If she said yes, he would fetch it for her before saying good night. He locked the door behind him, trapping her inside of the relaxation room, with alerts inside to notify him if she awoke. After that, he would walk off to check up on Hope.
"You cant! Havent you been listening?! I dont want Silvia to be hurt by this, I will fight you if that it what it takes!" Sarah said, standing up. "I know my father is a bad man, but I wont let his evil ruin Silvia's life."

Meanwhile, Hope was walking around her room on her knees and elbows, looking quite humorous a she did so, rolling on her back, and sniffing different parts of the room, trying to find a way out, though, of course, there was none.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There must be something I can do! That man is a criminal! There must be something I can do to take him down!" Savior argued. "What if I kidnapped Silvia and bring her here? Intimidate his dirty cops and those that sponsor? We could help bring a new life for her? Or if I just countered your father's dirty tricks? There must be something! I can't just let his criminal activity continue," Savior sighed.
"Then just let me go and let me keep doing what I was doing! What good would kidnapping my sister do? I want her out of this!" Sarah insisted. "I was already screwing with his dirty business, I have been for two years! If it wasnt for you I might have actually forced him straight, that night you captured me I was going to kidnap him in the hopes of scaring him out of illegal dealings!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)