Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek blushed a little from the sexy sight of Akane without her shirt off before he started dealing the cards again. "It's alright, we've all lost our shirts now." The dragon chuckled before he looked at his hand and frowning.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva glared at Jedrek and leaned closer to him before whispering. "where you staring at my sister?" she pouted cutely and then payed attention to her hand. "Again, another pair" she sighed softly while showing her hand.

"Well I definately got luckier this time" The element of fire chuckled and showed her hand. "Royal flush"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I wasn't staring, honest." Jedrek began to sweat a little from Shiva's accusation before he thought, It was a quick glance only. He then showed off his hand, telling them, "Guess I lost again, I got nothing." The shadow dragon chuckled a little before he started to unzip and remove his pants, revealing his muscular, black scaled legs along with a pair of red boxers with a slight bulge.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Both girls couldn't help but blush quite darkly while staring at the dragon's great body.

"Hmm.. question.." The blue haired girl tried to not stare much to his bulge. "What happens once one of us gets fully naked?" that thought got her to blush deeper.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blushed a little as the girls stared at his beefy, nearly naked body. "Well, how about whoever the last one with clothes on gets to do whatever they want with the other two?" He then dealt out the next round of cards.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looked at Jedrek "well so far you are in disadvantage compared to us" the girl chuckles and poked her tongue out cutely.

"Don't be happy so soon. even if he loses first, there is always you and I" The elemental of fire grinned darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm not out of it yet." Jedrek chuckled towards Shiva before he looked at his hand and grinned, feeling a little relieved.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once the ice human took a quick glance at her hand, she cheered happily. "I got four 8's" she smiles and shows her hand.

On the other hand, the elemental of fire didn't seem that pleased with her hand and sighed while showing it. "I..I got nothing" she admitted.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"How do you guys keep getting those really good hands?" Jedrek though there might have been some magic being used, but he shrugged it off as he showed off his pair of 6s and pair of Aces. "Sorry Akane, guess it's your turn."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well guess we have lady luck on our side most of the times" Shiva commented while chuckling.

Sighing gently, and blushing softly, Akane stood up and slowly unbuttoned her pants before pulling them down and off her. "d-done" she murmured nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions