Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Erimis looked depressed now, almost as much as Nothus. He hugged his Fursona. "I'm sorry, Nothus," Erimis apologized. "I didn't mean it. I made you the way you are for a reason, so I can't be mad at you."

Nothus rubbed Erimis's back. "That's okay," he responded. "I wouldn't be Nothus if I went around helping everybody."

Erimis smiled now. "But you're pretty much a hero now, Nothus."

Nothus hissed. "Hero, zero. I guess I can't really be called a villain, now can I? Maybe "vigilante" sounds much cooler..."

Erimis faced Ray. "Thanks, Ray, for helping me realize what a cool Fursona Nothus is. And I'm sorry if I sounded a little cold. You're a great friend." He let go of Nothus and held his hand out to Ray.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Kitchen]

"Uhmm..T-thank you for the compliment...It's our pleasure...to serve our guests..." The dragoness said while giving the last dishes to Prowl to dry.

[Bathroom]

Once the bath tub is filled with warm water, Mika stepped out of the bathroom to call the coyote. "Prowley! The bath is ready. Come on in!"

[Kitchen]

Mizuki heard her creator calling Prowl. "Well...I guess it's time for you to take a bath...Plus you kinda...dirty a little bit..." She said softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Room]

Ray pushed his glasses up, the eternal evil smirk never left his face as he shook Erimis' hand. "Hell yeah he's cool. He nearly gave me a heart attack the first time I met him. I love hybrids, heck, the Prowl was going to be a custom Chimera the first time I set his profile up." The creepy teenager said, the glare shining off his glasses made it impossible to see his eyes.

[Kitchen]

"Hrr?" Prowl perked his ears up and turned to face the general direction of Mika's voice. "Riiiight Mika!" He called at her sweetly as he dried the last of the dishes. "Haha, yeah, I'm kinda' dirty, pretty embarassin' being in front of a babe like you looking like this!" The coyote said, a little embarrassed. "I'll see ya' later, huh Mizu?" He winked at her and went to Mika.

[Bathroom]

Prowl gaped at the tub. He wasn't used to baths, just showers. He knew baths felt nicer than taking a shower though. "Aw shucks Mika, you didn't have to fill it up for me! I'm used to cold showers! I really appreciate it though!" He thanked her and unbuckled his belt. He moved to unbutton his pants, but stopped. "Okay, I'm being rude! Sorry, I'm not supposed to undress in front of a lady!" he laughed shyly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Room)

Erimis tilted his head, slightly perturbed by Ray, but otherwise didn't have any differentiating opinions about him. "A chimera, eh?" he asked and looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Really strong, fire-breathing, and poisonous. That's a really good combination," he remarked as he thought back to Greek mythology classes he had taken in the past.

Nothus just stared at the two. "You both really do make a perfect couple," Nothus remarked.

Erimis's eyes filled instantly with towering flames. He punched Nothus so hard, he went flying out of his seat and landed on the kitchen floor.

Nothus looked up at Mizuki, a red mark on his face. "How's it going, fair dragoness?" he asked like nothing embarassing had just happened.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Room]

Ray shook his head slowly, sighing. "Good one though." He snickered. "The chimera I had planned was custom created. It was going to have the body and shape of a werewolf, massive horns coming out of its shoulders, three pairs of leathery wings tipped with razor sharp, stronger than steel bones, three heads: a black lion, a black bear, and a black wolf, a horned snake for a tail, arm blades, countless snakes coming out of its back and spines or spikes running down its spine and heads. Yeah, I say it because it didn't have a definite gender. I have a pretty sick imagination." He informed Erimis as simply as describing a fire hydrant as 'red'. "But not many people would tap that, so I went with my other favorite trickster aside from Loki, Coyote. Also, I believe he has an abnormally high sex-appeal. I may or may not have that as his main recurring powers..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(If you don't mind guys. Let's wait till DMX can post.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar's ear twitched, "Sandwhich huh?" he looked back at Monia and Ereth, "Never head such a tasty word." He joked, getting next to the two dragons, "But let's make sure there's no strong-midget and dubious human chick around... I don't like getting hung up on." He said to Monia, smirking.

Alex by his part was debating whether to laugh or curse. Things didn't look like they were going smoothly, especially with finding the others. "It's okay Tia..." he managed to say, before he heard Joey's comment, "Oh, hey, don't you have his number then?! Maybe we can call him afterall! We need to find them ASAP."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia smirked and lightly used her long tail to stroke under Mar's chin. "Oh be nice. Tia is a good girl, but I promise I will make the wait worth your wild my big blue or Blues." she giggled looking back to Ereth.

"I just hope Ray and....Mika was it? Can house all of us." Tia added her hand still on Alex's. She had been friends with Alex since elementry, but this was the first time she was holding hands with him. It was something she never really thought of till now as she felt his strong yet soft hands.

Ivan appeared on the corner street. His hood down as he glanced around the street. Making sure no one was around as he reached up his arm to a small device. He pressed a button on the side and in a flash the wolf fursona became a man. His dark sunglasses covering his eyes as he continued to glance. Unveiling his hood to show off his now long ponytail. It was indeed a neat device the orgainization had come up with. He flipped open his PDA, and called on the mic.

"Ivan to Kaytlin..respond. We have new orders."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh, you'd better..." Ereth teased, sticking his tongue out and giving the dragoness a playful lick on the cheek, tail wagging behind him as he continued to carry her in his arms.

(Outside Mika's Apartment)

Flipping open her own PDA, Kaytlin pressed the answer button. "Yes?" she replied, holding it up to the side of her head. "What are our orders?" she asked, leaning against the wall and crossing one leg over the other.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Bathroom)

"At least warm baths can kill bacteria and germs rather than taking cold showers which lead you to catch a cold." Mika said and blushed once Prowl strip off the pants. "...I-I don't mind, Prowley... Make yourself at your own home..."

(Room)

Mika giggles and blush cutely as saw Nothus lay on the floor after being hit by the owner. "Erimis do like to punch...So bad of him..." She said while kneeling in front of Nothus and lend her claw to him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds