Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Grey was suddenly very interested with Rei. "So- Rei right? You're a warrior?"
"I fight a little."

Ryu grabbed him around the neck, "Don't be so modest! This dude could nail a fly between the eyes from almost 100 yards with his daggers."

Rei shifted slightly as he placed his hands over his crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And with that comment, Mar's eyes perked up wildly, his eyes shot open as he turned and suddenly, he was in front of Rei ''Anyone said fight?'' He asked cheerfully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh, yeah. I did, why?" Rei said backing up slightly at the sudden appearance of Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Great! Do you want to fight with me Rei?'' He asks excitedly as his tails wag around happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't usually fight in times of peace,"

"Just fight him, you can take him, I think, he doesn't look as strong as you," Katt had finished the food and was back to her questions, "Are you good fighter, do you enjoy fighting, I love fighting, next to Rei I'm the best in the village, maybe if he doesn't want to fight we can, I'd like that, I think MMPHH!"

Ryu clasped a hand over her mouth, "Settle down before one of us gets a traquilizer."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Oh... okay then...'' Mar sighs as he wagged his tails around, but he smiled to Rei, even though he loved fighting, he wouldn't just piss someone off into fighting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wouldn't mind a good sparring match." Rei sat up looking at Mar, "Is there a place where we could fight?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''You mean it?!'' His ears shot up as he smiled widely ''Great!'' He cheered ''Well... we should ask Grey about that, I just am knowing this place''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We can just go outside, I'm sure there's plenty of room out there." Rei said stretching.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad