Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan drooled a bit seeing her naked body, he even could feel a boner forming in his pants as he then grins and pulls her closer. "you look so gorgeous hon, but you also are such a teaser foxie" he said while rubbing her left nipple gently with his thumb and kisses her neck softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei let out a soft moan and giggles while looking at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckled. "yeah, tease me giving me a boner and then ignore me for the breakfast huh? okay, but only because you are so amazing and I love you so much" he smirked and kissed her softly as he then grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her again as he helps her to get sit at the table and started to serve her the breakfast.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and makes an innocent look
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and kissed her softly. "I do enjoy the view but if I don't cover you we never gonna be able to take breakfast because I will end taking you down and will make you love right here on the kitchen hon" he said with a smirk as he licks her lips.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Her ears perked up when hearing that and she licks his lips softly as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Hey, remember the Flood here is 5 between 2.

IC:

Alice grunted in the same hard way, yet softier, "Ahhh... d-damn!" she cursed as she was driven out of sanity because of her own lust. Her orgasm was indeed near.

"Really? Never thought my hair would look that nice" Mar joked, poking a tongue out, his modesty may have not been the highest, but he actually didn't brag about his cooking skills too much even he knew what his dad had taught him was really impressive.

Dorothy blinked, but then blushed, getting what he meant "Uhm... oki!" she quickly said with a giggle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow groaned one last time, "I c-can't hold it," He said, "You're just too damn tight!" He was almost a split second to coming when he remembered how they got stuck together last time, Crap! He thought quickly as he pulled out just as his knot expanded and his cum sprayed out of his piss hole, covering Alice's ass cheeks in his seed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Rosa smiled, before then slowly starting to eat the breakfast - she would admit it, it tasted good for her. Each and every second that she ate it in passed by as if it were a handful of seconds, her seeming appetite downing more, and more of the breakfast.

Kurtz was about to nod, before he noticed they were next in line. "Oh, come on Dot~~" Placing his ticket on the table, the kiosk-man glanced at it, and nodded, before stamping it.

He then took a glance at the white-haired dragoness. "Ticket please."

Nath loved the kiss with her - it was passionate, yet... yet deep. Every minute that the kiss continued with... and feeling her wet body pressed against his... it was something, that he enjoyed deep down to his very core. "Hrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki feel his warmth brushes against her body as she blush a little bit from the embrace. A few moments later, she broke the embrace and look to him. "I...need to go to washroom...I want to wash my face..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds