Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I c-can say the same t-thing about you!" Alice let out a strange combination between moans and giggles as she talked, "Nnnghhh... c-come on! Make me cum!" she gasped as the aroused dog humped her hole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki shooks head with a slight smile appear on her face. "...No..I really mean it... Thank you so much..." She bring her face closer to him and plant a soft kiss on his cheek, near to his lips.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed kept humping into Carman as hard as he can "I..cant...hold it...anymore!!" With a deep growl the black wolf released his orgasmic fury into her pussy. Blasting the back of her pussy with hard hot shots of his seed.

< Bathroom >

Saphire moaned softly feeling the bar of soap sliding against her entrance she slowly looked over her shoulder looking at him with one midclosed eye "Nath how much..do you like me?" she asked softly as her tail continued to coil with the white lupines.
The OCA
Blushing darly, the white lupine wolf Nath could only but stare at the back of the blue wolfess. He guessed it was time... time to tell her.

"I... I love you a lot, Saphy..." He whispered softly, as he then dropped the soap quickly onto the little side platform of sorts and cuddled her close to the front of his body. "...More then you could imagine..."

Blinking, Rosa just smiled happily, and, closing her eyes in joy, she nodded. "...Awww... thankies, Mar!" With that, she eyed the tray with the breakfast on it. It was, to say the least, looking delicious for her eyes. "I don't care if you're not neat... this looks... gorgeous!"

Giving out some form of a chuckle, Kurtz gave a nod, as they started moving again. "Yeah... just remember, Dot.."

He then winked. "Keep your legs moving on the plane."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blushed deeply from the hug as well as Nath's response. She let out the cutest smile and tightened the coil she had on the white wolf's tail. She leaned her head back and turned and licked Nath's cheek and whispered "And..I love you..."
The OCA
That was all it took for him. Immediately moving his arms, he softly, yet quickly turned her around so that her chest was pressing against his, and, moving his head, he planted a deep kiss on her lips. "Mrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman murred as she felt Disturbed cum deep inside her, "Oh love you," she said as she kissed him
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow grunted in lust as he pounded into Alice's tight hole, his fingers driving in and out of her crotch like mad. He used his free hand to hold her still as he humped into her anus, "B-bet you c-cum first." He grunted as he held her tightly. His knot still hadn't expanded which let him slide in and out of her with impressive speed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With that soft kiss on his cheek, it made the black furred fox to blush lightly. He then smiles and embraces her even closer to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed was just about to return the 'I love you' but was stopped by Carman's kiss. He gently put her legs down letting her stand and passionatly returned the kiss.

< Bathroom 2 >

Saphire blinked as she was spun around "Na..?" she was cut off immediatly by the white wolf's kiss. She blushed darkly from the kiss, but she quickly slid her paws around his back ang hugged him tightly, pressing her furry body against his deepening the kiss, adding onto the passion.
The OCA